Chapter 15

Hey guys, I've been kinda busy cause my mom travelled and my dad works two towns over SO we had to go to my grandmas. And yes, before you ask, I did take my laptop but it wasn't connecting for some reason and I hate updating from my iPod and it was lagging way too much for me to do that. Anyway...

Chapter 15

Aurelie's POV

So Wynter and I walked to Uncle Ash's home, then ran to the door and barged in. "Hey, guys!" I smiled, sitting on the bean bag next to Scream. "What's up?"

Wynter sat down on the couch, "Uh... Nothing really... We just watched a movie." Scream said in a low voice. I looked at her and noticed her eyes looked kind of... Sad... Even with that smile on her face, she seemed kind of depressed...

"Okayyyyy.... So how come we're here?" Wynter asked, taking off his converse and leaving them on the side.

"We were planning to spend the day here, and we forgot about you guys, so... Yeah." Uncle Andy smirked and Aunt Juliet laughed.

"Well ha. Ha. You are so funny." I rolled my eyes, then grinned, "DAD, CAN I HAVE SOME MONEY?!"

"Why?"

"...I'm gonna go shopping and I'm gonna take Wynter with me."

"Nope. Not today, kid."

"Aw."

That's when Wyn's phone rang. "One sec." he got up and walked out of the living room. Uncle Ashley walked back in and smiled.

"Hey Aur."

"Hey Uncle Ash, what's up?"

"Uhh..." Well, if he doesn't tell the truth, I'm gonna murder him.

Dad looked at him in annoyance, "Alaina wants him back, and he's ready to give her a second chance." I walked up to him, and slapped his arm.

He looked at me in confusion, and I shouted at him for a good 10 minutes about why he shouldn't have done that. By then everyone was sitting down and watching the argument with their left over popcorn. Even Wynter joined, and smirked at me when dad filled him in.

I mean in all honesty, would you take back someone who cheated on you? Maybe if there was a reasonable explanation or something; but Alaina is a complete whore. She's just some slut who Uncle Ash decided to start dating.

She's the same slut who broke my Uncle's heart, and I will not let her do it again.

Everyone was laughing at us by now, and no one - except Uncle Ash - heard the bell ring, so he went and opened the door.

Three guesses on who it was?

Yep, Alaina.

"Hey Alaina." We all smiled politely - somehow. Even Jordan and Scream, but they obviously don't know her.

"Hey guys..." she looked at the two friends, "And you are?"

"Oh uh.. I'm Scream, and this is my friend Jordan."

"Oh, okay. Nice to meet you."

"You too." Jordan looked at Wynter and I for a second, "Uhm guys, can you come with me? I need to check something. Scream, you too."

Scream looked at her, confused, but nodded. We followed her into the kitchen where Jordan turned to Scream, "You okay?"

"What d'you mean? of course I'm okay!"

I realized what was going on. When you think about it... Scream and Uncle Ash would be great together... Same with Jordan and dad. But yeah, back to  Scream.

"YOU LIKE UNCLE ASHLEY!"

"What? I... shhhh!"

"Oh, sorry."

"So is it true?" Wynter grinned.

"Uhm.. yea... I sort of like him..."

Wyn and I stared at her for a second, "And you're okay with this?"

She looked at us and crossed her arms before raising an eyebrow, "You really think I'm gonna be okay with my crush's ex coming back to date him? I'll be fine, though. Don't worry."

"Alright, if you say so." Wyn smiled before leaving with Jordan.

"Scream?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck with this."

Jordan's POV

Scream and Aur had just left the kitchen when CC decided to get some more drinks. We walked back in and grabbed some monster for the kids and Scream. Alaina wanted water and the rest of us were drinking coke. I was just putting the monster on the table when I tripped.

"Whoa..." I almost fell but CC managed to catch me.

"You okay?" I stood up straight and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good, but now I don't feel like coke so I'm gonna drink monster." I smiled at him and he grinned. We were supposed to leave the kitchen now, but for some reason we just ended up talking for a good 15 minutes. Wyn came in to take the drinks from us and we just talked.

Then something happened...

CC leaned in...

I slowly leaned in as well...

And there were sparks everywhere, as cliche as that sounds...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go Jordan, you got your kiss xD

What did you guys think? c:

Vote and comment!

Wuv yooouuu

~Scream