It's My Life (Black Veil Brides Fan fiction)

hey guys! So as promised, I'm uploading it today, Friday. xP so Jordan, you can't do anything to the Twins! YOU HEAR ME? xD

This story is basically Aurelie's life, if you don't know what i mean, go read my one shot 'So Take Your Hand In Mine'

Hope you like it ^^

On with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

I squealed as Uncle Andy picked me up and ran around. "Uncle Andy! Lemme gooooo!!!!!" I shouted. The others laughed at us, maybe because of the funny face I was making? I dunno...

Uncle Andy laughed, "Nope!" then he began spinning in circles. I just kept giggling. Daddy came in the room, "Andy let her down." he said, laughing.

"Aw, but C-"

"No buts, she'll get sick."

I started laughing like crazy. Uncle Ash looked at me, "What's so funny, young one?" he said in a weird voice.

"DADDY SAID NO BUTS!"

Everyone laughed at that. Uncle Andy bent down to my height. "Hey, Aurelie, can you keep a secret?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, what?"

"Once, when your daddy was shaving, he cut his butt." he started laughing and rolling on the floor. I laughed too. Silly Daddy.

"WHAT'D YOU TELL HER, ANDY?" Daddy shouted as we both laughed.

"Daddy... you... you cut.... your butt?" I said between laughs.

"ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"SORRY, C! I HAD TO!" Andy laughed, running off.

That was a fun afternoon.

No recording, no meetings, no photoshoots, everything was plain and simple.

No one was busy.

I was so happy. "Hey sweety." Mommy said, walking in.

"Hey." Daddy and I said at the same time, then looking at each other and laughing.

"So, Aurie, your parents are getting married in two weeks. Excited?" Sammi smiled.

I nodded.

"Yep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote And comment <3

JORDAN YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO EM NOW! GOT THAT??

xP

~Scream