Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Two weeks later

Ashley's POV

That day in the hospital, two weeks ago, freaked us all out. Apparently, she was ganged up on in her own apartment, because she didn't have enough money for it. I can't believe she never told us any of this; she just played it like as if it was nothing. That's what worries me because that was NOT nothing. It was serious.

She wouldn't hear of it.

In that time, I've payed for her apartment, moved her out of it, and she's living with me from now on - the amount of protesting, though, was enough to kill me. That was when I told her that I moved all her stuff to my house... And if looks could kill, I'd be dead right now.

The funny thing is, I'm not. Eventually she just gave in and let me take her back to my place. Alaina still comes around, but I try not to do anything that will set Scream off again because, after last time, that's not gonna work for me.

Andy's gotten close to Krystal now, but he doesn't like her in that way. He looks at her in a friendly way, and I guess she's okay with that, since she's really good friends with Juliet now, too.

Aurelie's POV

The drama seems to have passed. I was hanging out with everyone at Megan and Kayla's place. Their parents were out for the day so the twins invited us all over. It was weird for Amor, I guess, him being the only guy there.

"So," Megan said. Oh crap. "Amor."

Amor shifted away from her nervously. "Yeah?" he asked.

"Tell us about yourself."

"Uhm okay... Well, I was born in Italy, my father was from there. And then I lived there 'til I was about 4, at which point my father's job made him move to Canada. He ended up getting a better job offer which paid more over here, so he accepted, and now I'm over here."

"Any chance you'll move again?"

"Not really..."

I thought about it, when we went out for the first time, I had a lot of fun with Amor. I think it's really cool that we're dating now, and hopefully he won't be an asshole...

Amor looked up and grinned at me, before replying to something Amy asked.

Maybe we'll be fine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am about to go watch The Desolation Of Smaug... holy crap... after the first movie I just... holy crap,  I'll see you guys later,

Vote and comment ^^

bye c:

love you

~Scream<3