Chapter 22

As promised, I am updating. Sadly, since I just got back from watching The Desolation of Smaug (the second hobbit movie), I am updating at 1am, so have some mercy if it's shitty..

Please and thank you.

(when did I get the manners? k, on to the chapter!)

Chapter 22

Aurelie's POV

Thinking back at it, I would've thought yesterday would've meant everything was peaceful. Sadly, I realize it wasn't. Nope. Not at all.

Yesterday, while I was out, dad got a call from a lovely... mother... of mine... telling him that we would all be meeting here today, in court. They had taken me in, asked a few questions and such:

-Who do you want to live with?

-Why do you want to live with him/her?

-Why not the other parent?

-Is so and so abusive?

-How is life with so and so?

-Who do you prefer?

Blah, blah, blah.

I was practically interrogated for about an hour before they let me go. I told them about how I liked living with dad and that I preferred him, because, honestly, who didn't? He was so much fun to hang around with! 

I told them about his job, but I also told them about my aunts, cousins; I told them how everything suit me fine, and I liked it here.

Now I was waiting out here.

And I'm pretty sure I heard screaming three times now...

Wow, I wonder what's going on in there... Wynter sat outside with me, because, apparently, I wasn't going to be allowed in this time.

"So who do you wanna go with..?" he asked in a low voice, I know he thought I would say mom. I also knew he'd get upset, because that would mean probably not seeing him again...

"Dad, of course." I could see him relax a bit, "Wyn, you're my favorite-"

"-Only."

"-cousin," I glared playfully, "and I will always wanna hang out with you."

I smiled at him and he smiled back as the door opened, revealing my parents coming out along with three other people, my aunts, and uncles. Everyone, except the three people - who looked neutral - and mom, looked stressed and flustered.

"Ms. Mora," A lady said, walking towards me. I grabbed Wynter's hand as I stood up. "We've gone through your options and thought about this very carefully, and we think it would be best and safer for you if you would live with..."

Wyn squeezed my hand assuringly.

"It'd be best if you went with your mother."

WHAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM GOING TO SLEEP.

GOOD FREAKIN NIGHT

ALSO:

I love you guys c:

Vote and comment ^^ tell me what you think!

~Scream<3