Chapter 8

Ok so read the Author's note at the end because it's really really important..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

"Now then, before we begin I'd like someone to volunteer to show Amor around the school." Mr. A said. Amy smirked and lifted her hand.

"AURELIE AND I'LL DO IT!"

I stared her in shock and tried to kick her from under the table. "Great!" He exclaimed, "Amor, you can just talk to Aurelie and Amy after class so that they can show you around."

Amor nodded.

"Now class, today we'll be learning about how to..."

I zoned out.

Oops?

xxxx

After class, Mr. A called Amor to talk to him for a few minutes so Amy and I had to wait. "Amy!" I hissed after the door closed behind us, "What the hell?! Why did you volunteer us?!"

"Because 1- He's hot. 2- He's new, and 3- he's hot."

"WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN?!!" I shouted.

"Well, see, Amor isn't for me, sweetie.." She smirked. I stared at her blankly. What the hell was she going on about? I stared at her and she stared back at me; both of us had blank looks on our faces until it hit me.

Like a hammer.

does that make sense? Yeah, okay!

"WHAT THE HELL, AMY!! I DON'T NEED A BOYFRIEND!!"

"Suure." she mumbled sarcastically, "You always wonder why you're so lonely. NOW YOU HAVE A CHANCE!"

"He'll never like me back."

"Aurie, have you seen yourself? He's bound to love you."

"Go to hell." I mumbled.

She was used to me doing this, and I was used to her trying to set me up with a guy. But personally, I think she should stick to her boyfriend. "Where is Brandon anyway?" I asked.

A dark look set itself on her face. "Hechtdonm." she muttered.

"What?"

"Hechetdonme." She said, a little louder.

"What?"

"HE FREAKING CHEATED ON ME, OKAY?!" She shouted, her eyes glistening with tears. She tried to rub them away but a few slipped out, "Yesterday I was talking to Wynter over the phone when I saw Brandon talking to Kayla and Megan so I went over to hang out with them for a bit. Brandon got a text and told me that he had an emergency at home and left us at the mall. We shopped for a little bit at hot topic and then Kayla got hungry so we went to have lunch at the food court."

I nodded, "When the three of us got tired, the girls dropped me off at my house but I decided to go to Brandon's instead. His mom answered and said that he wasn't home and that he told her he was going to be at Melissa's and I didn't know why he was going to that slut's house; So I went and got her address from Megan because, you know, she knows all the popular kids' addresses. So I got there and her mom answered the door and told me where Melissa's room was. I went up there and..."

She chocked back a sob. "They were making out. Right there in plain sight, on her bed, with his tongue practically shoved down her throat. Brandon tried to explain but Melissa cut him off and told me that they were going out behind my back, and that they had been for about six months."

My eyes widened, "BUT YOU BOTH HAVE ONLY BEEN TOGETHER FOR SIX MONTHS!"

"Exactly!" She exclaimed, on the verge of breaking down, "He'd been cheating on me from the very beginning! Everything was a lie! When he told me he loved me, he lied. When he said he was 'lucky to have me' he lied! He lied about everything, Aurlie! Everything!"

"Am-"

"I stormed out of there and I never wanna see him again, Aur, never!"

I hugged her and that's all it took. She broke down in my arms.

"Hey guys, thanks fo-" Amor cut himself off when he saw the scene in front of him. I guess I would've reacted the same way if I saw a girl hugging her sobbing best friend in the middle of an empty hallway.

"Uhh... I'm really sorry, Amor, but I don't really think we can do anything right now." I told him apologetically.

"No, it's... it's alright." he said hesitantly.

I saw Kayla and Megan walking past us. They must've had a free period. Those two were twins but their hair colors were different and they were sort of opposites.

Megan spoke a lot and was friends with the popular kids. Kalya, on the other hand, was shy but she could speak up for herself if she had to. Megan had normal blond hair and Kayla had brown hair with a few pink highlights.

They were so much fun to hang out with once you got to know them. But if you step out of line with one, the other will blow up on you. Most of the time people make fun of Kayla so Megan gets really annoyed. She really knows how to fight, but Kayla was the one who took karate classes when we were younger so... yeah... but she stopped.

I looked over at Amy, she calmed down a bit and was standing up on her own fine, but I wasn't sure, "You need me to take you home?" I whispered.

"Nah." she muttered, before looking over to the twins. "KAYLA! MEGAN!" She shouted. Both girls looked over and smiled before running over to us.

"Yeees?" Kayla grinned.

"What d'ya need?" Megan smiled.

There was one more thing you should know about the twins. They continue each other's sentences most - not all, that's just creepy - of the time.

"Well I was wondering if you'd want to hang out with us while we show the new guy around." Amy said, pointing at Amor.

"Sure thing." Megan smirked. I guess she knew what Amy was up to.

"Should I be scared?" Amor asked me.

"Depends on what these idiots are doing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway I probably won't update for a while because of the finally exams so that's why this chapter was long x3

Amy in the external link and the twins on the side-----> 

Blond hair is Megan and brown hair is Kayla. :)

Vote and comment :P

~Scream<3