Chapter 2

Ok, here we go

Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning and checked the time on my phone.

10:00 am.

Well... I slept 10 hours, good enough for me. I got up and went downstairs, Uncle Andy and Aunt Juliet were talking.

"I wonder if she knows about CC?"

"Maybe, I dunno, Juliet, what did Lauren tell you?"

I didn't really wanna hear anymore. If my parents wanted to tell me something, they'd do it themselves. "Morning, guys."

"Good Morning, Aurelie."

"Morning, kid." Uncle Andy replied.

I looked at him for a second, "You should stop calling me that, I'm not a kid anymore."

"Oh yeah, because compared to me, 14 is soooo old." he said, sarcastically. I glared at him and he smirked before laughing.

"Joke's on you." I laughed.

"Oh really? And how is that?"

"You just called yourself old."

He sat there for a minute, processing his words and mine, before face-palming. He groaned as Aunt Juliet and I laughed at him.

"Oh yeah, Hey, Aur, you want any breakfast?" she asked me.

"Poptarts?"

"You know where they are."

I smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later I was sitting on the couch, poptart in hand, when the doorbell rang. Uncle Andy got up and went to answer.

"CC?"

"ANDY, WHERE IS SHE?"

I walked over to the door, "Aurelie," Dad said, trying to stay calm, "Come on, we're going home." he grabbed my hand.

"Wait, my notebook and my jacket."

"Fine, go grab them, we gotta go." I walked upstairs when I heard dad ask, "Andy, what was she doing here?"

I ran up and grabbed my stuff, I didn't want a fight breaking out between them. As I went back downstairs, I realized it was too late. They were arguing.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL ME IF I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG, ANDY!"

"I'M JUST SAYING YOU AND LAUREN SHOULD STOP ARGUING! AURELIE'S BEEN COMING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU BOTH, ASKING IF SHE COULD SPEND THE NIGHT! I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS, CHRIS! DO SOMETHING!"

"YOU THINK I'M NOT?! DAY AND NIGHT; ALL LAUREN DOES IS ARGUE!"

I ran up to them, "SHUT UP!" I screamed.

They stopped arguing and looked at me. Aunt Juliet seemed relieved, I guess she couldn't stop them either.

"Now listen up!" I shouted, "I'm tired of this, dad! You and mom argue! Day and night! That's it! Of course I'm gonna come here to Uncle Andy's! Last night I woke up at freakin' midnight!" Then I turned to Uncle Andy, "And you! DON'T GET INTO THIS! Now both of you freaking make up NOW!"

They sighed, and dad looked up, "Sorry, Andy, I guess I'm overreacting."

"It's fine, C, it's only natural with... you know... happening..." he nodded his head towards me.

Wait... what?!

What's going on?

"Yeah, we still up for practice?"

"Yep, same time, 4 o'clock at the studio, as always."

"Alright, c'mon Aurie." dad said. I nodded, hugged and said good bye to my aunt and uncle, before walking out with dad.

When we got home, I went upstairs and took a shower, then changed my clothes.

I was about to leave my room when I heard mom on the phone, "But Sam, how do I tell her? You and Jinxx are perfectly happy so you don't have to say anything to Wyn, but how do we tell Aurelie?"

I waited a minute, "I guess you're right." Mom sighed, "Alright... I'll talk to you later... yeah... bye." She ended the call and before she could turn around, my door was closed and shut again.

They were hiding something from me.

But what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment people x3

~Scream