Chapter 25

School started, life sucks.

Chapter 25

~One week later~

Aurelie's POV

I sat down on the grass and sighed, leaned back against a tree, and closed my eyes. School was finally over for the week.

I had come here to the park because I needed some time to myself; I didn't care if I got in trouble, it would be worth it.

My mind drifted to last week, when I called my dad...

"...Dad?" I held my breath, the voices on the other end became hushed as I heard my dad speak.

"Aurelie?" He croaked out.

"Dad!" I exclaimed, keeping my voice low, it was still quivering a bit, "Dad, I hate it here. I wanna come home." I teared up a bit, "She's trying to force me to break up with Amor, she doesn't know I still sneak and talk to Wynter, she's controlling what friends I have, and... and... DAD, I HATE HER!" I cried.

"It's... it's okay, Aurie, we'll figure out a way to get you back, I promise."

"How long will it take?" I sighed, "She's ruining my life."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry."

"Daddy..." I croaked, "please..."

"Don't worry, Aur. I'll figure something out. I promise."

"Aur." My eyes shot open and I gasped as someone touched my shoulder, the hand flew back, "Sorry!" I looked up and noticed Alice.

I smiled, "Hey, Al." She was my only true friend in this entire town. She was the only one I could trust with anything and everything. Although I was weary of her the first two weeks I was here, I grew fond of her, and we started talking, and... well... this happened. We became friends. Lauren controlled all the friends I had, so at least I still had one that I wanted. If Lauren hated the thought, she could shove her opinion up her ass for all I cared.

The thing with Alice was that she was bullied. I didn't notice her the first day, but when she came to class looking terrible the next, I just watched from a distance.

I noticed she had some problems reading, or solving questions. Some teachers would ask her if she was having trouble, others were assholes who wouldn't give a crap. That sorta pissed me off. If the girl is having problems, why ignore her? Jeez.

Even then, though, she was really, really, nice.

So that sort of made me stay on guard around her. Later, I let loose around her.

Then one day I stood up for her while she was getting beat up, and on my behalf, it could've gone worse. Anyway, so that day I found out that she was dyslexic. So now I help her out whenever I can. She's younger than me, too, by a couple of months, so I sorta got protective over the girl. Plus she's so childish that's it like I have a younger sister.

She had shoulder-length orange hair and brown-ish eyes, I think she looked pretty.

"How was today?" I asked her, smiling lightly. I didn't have many classes with her today, maybe two, but that was about it, I think.

"Well," she grinned, "today I found out that I passed..." and she went into full detail about her day. And I was really happy for her, honestly.

She was practically my best friend, even if I miss Amy and the others.

Dad... hurry up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRYYYYYYYYYY

I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND ALL THAT REGULAR EVERYDAY BULLSHIT! IT SUCKS BUT I'M FORCED TO GO!

There's a picture of Alice on the side c:

Vote and comment!

Love you!

~Scream<3