Chapter 24

Hey guys. Okay so I was out of town for a couple days and THAT is why I didn't update. Hehe... sorry... Wuv Wu.

Chapter 24

Aurelie's POV

Two months...

It's been Two.

Freaking.

Months.

I hated my mom - no, Lauren - for doing this to me. I miss my family. My actual family. Apparently Lauren started going out with this asshole named Brad a few days before she won custody over me, so I was forced to live under the same roof as him now.

"Aurelie!" I heard my name being called by Brad... ugh...

"Yeah?" I shouted back.

"Aurelie, don't call out, go to him when he calls you." Lauren said as she passed by my room's open door, heading back downstairs. They made it a rule that the only time my door was supposed to be closed was:

1- When I was studying

2- When I was changing my clothes

or

3- When I was asleep.

I groaned before putting down my laptop - which they let me keep - and walking down the stairs. "Yes?" I said from the doorway.

"Come in here and sit down." Brad ordered.

I mentally rolled my eyes at his assholeness before walking over to the couch, sitting at the corner far away from them, and looking up.

Brad looked at Lauren, then back to me. "Aurelie, you know we let you stay in touch with your friends, right?"

"Yeah?" I asked cautiously.

When I got here, they made it clear that I could stay in touch with everyone, so I ended up talking to Amy almost every second of every day; Megan and Kayla second most, and, obviously, Amor. I even went on dates with him - secretly, of course - a few times.

I managed to sneak a few words in with Wynter, too, but Lauren banned me from that, and I was stuck trying to figure out ways to do it.

"Well, it's come to my attention that you have a boyfriend."

Oh shit...

"..."

"Aurelie, do you have a boyfriend...?"

I said nothing.

He sighed, "Aurelie, I'm gonna ask you to break up with him."

"WHAT??!!" I shouted, "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THAT!"

"Yes I can, I'm your fa-"

"Don't." I said. "Don't you freaking call yourself my freaking father, you goddamned, self-obsessed ASSHOLE!"

"Watch your tone, Au-"

I cut Lauren off, "No, I won't. You take me away from my father, and my family, and you force me to stay away from my friends. I can't stay... Locked up... in this prison! You've gone so far; now you're trying to make me break up with my boyfriend? Who - might I include - I met when I was with dad. And not here with you. When I was happy."

"AURELIE, THAT IS ENOUGH!" She shouted, standing up.

"Why? You know I'm right, don't you, you bitch?" I glared at her, standing up so we were the same height.

"I'm warning you, girl-"

"What can you do? You've already ruined my life! All you probably ever wanted was to watch me suffer, because if one person doesn't listen to you, you wreck havoc! Just admit it, mother," I spit the word 'mother' out like venom, "the only reason you brought me here, was because you wanted to make my and dad's life miserable. You never cared about us; you only care about yourself, you stupid, annoying bi-"

My head snapped to the right.

It took me a moment to register what had happened...

She had slapped me.

I turned my head and, still in shock, looked at her.

"Aurelie. I have had enough of your nonsense. Go up to your room. And break up with that boy while you're at it."

I said nothing. I pushed past her and ran up to my room, slamming the door shut and locking it for the first time. I left the key in.

I lay down on my stomach and screamed into my pillow then I grabbed my phone and tried to remember a number that Lauren had deleted from my phone...

Think... think....

And then I remembered. Slowly, I dialed the number with shaky hands before patiently waiting.

ring... ring... ring... beep.

No answer.

I tried again.

ring... ring... ring... beep.

I groaned and teared up again as I desperately re-dialled the number over and over again.

One time.

Two times.

Three times.

Four!

COME ON! PICK UP! PLEASE!

I remembered another number and called one more time.

It went through.

"Hello?" A voice croaked from the other side; I could hear voices in the background.

"...Dad?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good chapter if I do say so myself :P Hope this made up for the three days ^^

Vote and Comment!

I'm gonna go to bed now so mom doesn't murder me. =P

'Night :P

Love you<3

~Scream