29.

I need comments and votes on this one cause I'm really kinda sad. (To know why you can go on my wall lmao) okbyee.

Chapter 29.
In sickness.

Four weeks.

She was four weeks pregnant.

That's what the gynaecologist had told them. This meant that she had gotten pregnant when they were in Corsica.

When they were happy. When they actually made love and didn't fuck.

Hassan couldn't lie that he wasn't scared or worried. He had always made plans in his life and he had followed those plans. His life had worked out best that way. But now it was all to change.

"You zone out alot these days." Anaaya commented, noticing Hassan deep in thought. They were in bed, about to sleep, her head laid across his chest.

"I'm fine." He said back.

"Sure?" She asked again.

"You're pregnant, Anaaya. It's not something I can get over easily." He replied, she nodded frowning herself.

"I'm gonna get fat. All my gym money, poof." She replied, he chuckled. That was the last of both their concerns and yet it was funny.

Hassan looked down at Anaaya

She was busy rubbing whatever she felt in her belly. The idea of having a baby still horrible for her.

Hassan had been thinking alot too. How was he supposed to tell Anaaya everything when she was in this condition? But how was he supposed to not tell her.

At first he had thought she would understand. But her pregnancy changed everything. She would not understand.

At this point, he hated himself for hiding it. It was a big news and the happiest one for him. Yet, the timing made it seem like a disaster.

She ran her hands through his hair and Hassan sighed.

"Everyone is so excited, even Azlaan apologized to me. Congratulated me." Anaaya remarked.

"Did you see my parent's faces? They were beaming." He replied, and she nodded.

It was so weird. Usually people were happy when they were expecting a baby and here they were. Both of them disappointed, scared, afraid and not even in the slightest ready to have a baby.

When they had actually announced the pregnancy to the whole family after visiting the gynaecologist and getting another confirmation, they had all been ecstatic.

Hassan's mother had broke down into tears at the thought of her Hassan having his own child. Uncle Shafqat had kissed Anaaya's forehead and told her she was a blessing for his family.