15.

Before proceeding here's a picture of islamabad taken today.❤

Make sure to vote, comment and promote

Make sure to vote, comment and promote. Thankyou for 1k ❤

--

Chapter 15.
Say what you feel and feel what you say.

Anaaya.

"And I think it's extremely important to have a perfect balance, you know. We can't write about lifestyle and fashion all the time, we need change. I actually have a draft written about how harassment is not gender specific and I have a strong opinion that it should be our front page article."

I explained, my new work colleagues focused completely on each and every word that I was saying. Either they were really intrigued or either they were just waiting to point out any flaw. It was hard to judge what they were thinking because of their blank faces.

The chief editor of the Lahore Branch, looked at me, questioning my ideas.

"So you want to drift away from lifestyle and write on social issues?"

"No, I'm just someone creative. You know? I can write on anything, as long as I'm aware about it." I replied, I had to make an early impression on him since he was the boss here.

"Now Anaaya, things here are done differently as compared to Islamabad. What we need here is fresh concepts that we can send back to the HQ. Its great that we have you here with us, so we can have a few pieces written here directly but we need more effort from you." He told me, making me gulp.

I knew that the HQ had told him about me and how I got things done, but it seemed like he wanted more effort from me.

"Ofcourse anything, Infact I was thinking that we should do a character story, sort of a biography-" I was in the middle of this when my cell phone, which was placed on the table started to vibrate, the vibration in the rather silent room echoed and I quickly held the iPhone.

Hassan.

I hadn't talked to Hassan ever since his departure, a few texts here and there but not a proper phone call. When he called, I was either busy ot asleep and when I called, he was doing the same.

I shot him a quick text, rejecting the call.

Busy. Can't talk right now.

I went back to talking.

"Sorry about that, so yeah, biography. We can take international, national, even local artists and write on their lives, dedicate a page to them."

Apparently he liked my idea and stood up, happily.

"That sounds great, let's wrap this up. Come Anaaya, show me the new draft."