42.

Tell me what you think through your comments and votes. Regular updates throughout the week even though I have exams, since I'm just really into completing this book.

Comment. vote. Share your thoughts.

Chapter 42

Chapter 42.
Homesick.

Anaaya x Hassan

Morning had not been very kind to Anaaya, with her sixth month approaching and her mother's delayed flight along with her struggle to just button up her pants, she felt out of breath.

Hassan was still in the shower when she felt the first sob coming up,

He could hear it even from the shower, since he had closed the shower head and was now busy buttoning up his shirt.

He got out with a half buttoned shirt and looked at his wife who was busy staring herself down the mirror and crying at the same time.

Hassan walked towards her, holding her shoulder just slightly.

"Anaaya? You okay?" He asked in concern.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" His eyes glanced all over her body, seeing if she had hurt herself anywhere.

"Is it the baby?" He asked, sensing no visible harm to her body.

She shook her head.

"I'm fine." Anaaya mumbled sniffing and he clicked his tongue.

She clearly wasn't fine.

"I know you don't feel fine, tell me what's bothering you?" He questioned her softly, his voice low and his hand on the nape of her neck.

Anaaya sighed, trying to remove the tears and failing miserably.

"I just..I don't feel, I feel so emotional for no reason," She started off, her eyes red.

"And my mother won't just come early and Ahmad won't pick his phone and I feel like a stupid person for even trying on these pants knowing they won't fit me,"

She rambled on and on and he listened to her, taking in everything she was saying.

Ofcourse she was supposed to feel this way, infact the gynaecologist had told him she would have mood swings and intense hormones but Anaaya had still managed to remain so normal through out her pregnancy.

Hassan kept listening to her as went on and on.

"And my boobs hurt so much, and I miss eating Pizza and I can't wear that black dress I bought because it doesn't even fit me."

Hassan clicked his tongue, then rubbed his hands across her neck and shoulder, rubbing soothing circles all over it.

"Sshh, hey, it's okay."