juu-nana

Chapter 17

"Okay, so on the Chapstick challenge we did earlier, there are some that we removed and didn't use. Why? Because we already mentioned them in the game. Like earlier, when Calum mentioned Mango instead of Peaches, I removed the Mango flavored Chapstick from the game. So, we have about five flavors here and good news, five of you viewers can have them! How? Oh, Calum has a question for you and all you have to do is tweet your answer with the hashtag #HoodingsBoyfriendTagAnswer." Luke explained.

"And the five people who has the best answer can have a follow from the band's official twitter account and the four of us and we will send you a message asking you for your delivery address so you can have these Chapsticks for yourselves." Calum continued.

"The benefits of the five people with the best answer doesn't end there, along with the Chapsticks, you can also win a hardcopy of our covers that are not uploaded anywhere in the internet." Luke explained, holding out a CD case with a CD inside labeled with 'Calum and Luke's covers' so the viewers can see.

"All is clear, yeah? And as for the question, I'll put it in my twitter bio, make sure you check that out. The contest will start right after this youtube live so stay tuned!" Calum ended with a smile.

"And that's all, everyone. Thanks for watching! I can't wait to read your answers on Calum's question."

"Also, we have recorded this video for those who never got to watch this live, or for those who are sleeping, or never got to watch the first half. So, don't worry, we got you covered. We will be uploading the exact same thing, no edits or cuts, right after we turn this off so share the link to your friends, okay?" Calum grinned and blew a kiss to the camera.

"Love you, guys, bye!" They both stuck their tongues out before Luke walked over to the camera and stopped recording.

Calum grabbed his phone and changed his twitter bio into, "Question: What part of Boyfriend Tag is your favorite? Why? #HoodingsBoyfriendTag" and smiled.

"That's your question?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. Let's see what they thought." Calum replied and pocketed his phone before grabbing Luke's hand and dragged him to downstairs to the kitchen.

"I can't believe our live lasted two hours!" Luke said, after glancing at the clock and took a seat on one of the chairs on their dining table.

"You're right. It ws fun though."

"Definitely."

Ding Dong.

"Ah, the pizza is here!" Calum said and ran to the front door to retrieve the pizza and paid the delivery guy.

Luke played the movie and sat on the couch, patting the spot next to him.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked.

And Calum grinned.

----------------

the next chapter is the last chapter :(

but no worries, i have more fics to write lol 

anyway, i'm currently listening to livesos and it's 3 am and i'm emotional

fetus 5sos, i cry

~Jo-Millie~~~