ni

Chapter 2

"This question is from @FinnWolfy and it says, what was your first date like?" Calum paused and thought for a while, Luke staring at him while waiting for his answer.

"Our first date was like any cliché date you know." He chuckled. "I took Luke to the amusement park and won him that huge ass stuffed penguin and he was carrying it around the whole day. It was cute actually." Calum smiled at Luke and blushed.

"I still have that penguin. It's on our bed." Luke said, moving closer to turn the camera towards their shared bed to show the viewers the huge penguin that is sitting among the pillows on the bed.

"His name is Pengy, by the way." Luke giggled and turned the camera back to where there were sitting.

"Okay, my tuuuuurn!" Luke squeezed out the word at the same time he's pulling out a paper from Calum's hand.

"This one is from @lukeisadiva, that's an awesome twitter name by the way," He chuckled. "She asked, uke or seme? Who's who?" Luke blinked and looked at the paper then at Calum and back at the paper again, clearly not knowing what it means.

Calum furrowed his eyebrows and leaned in closer to Luke to look at the paper.

"What does it mean?" Calum asked.

"Okay, let's search it up so I can answer the question." Luke said, pulling out his phone and typing in the words 'seme' and Calum typed in the word 'uke'.

"Okay, seme is a term used for dominant partner. Interestingly, though in most places the dominant partner gives both anal and or- oh my god." Luke was too embarrased to finish his sentence. His face was so red and hot that he was already fanning himself with his hand while looking at his phone screen with wide eyes.

"Why? Finish the sentence, Luke." Calum smirked. He's definitely enjoying this.

"Calum! You knew about this, didn't you?" Luke pouted.

Calum laughed. "I've been waiting for this moment. Look at you, baby, your face is so red!" Calum cooed and put his arm around Luke's shoulders who covered his face with both of his hands.

"Come on, Luke. Finish the sentence. Don't be embarrased." Calum urged.

Luke uncovered his face and continued to read what he started earlier.

"T-The dominant p-partner gives both a-a-nal and o-o-oral. In Japanese society, it is more normal for the seme to give head to his uke." Luke finished, red-faced. Calum bit his lip to refrain himself from laughing but to no avail. He burst out laughing, seeing Luke's red face.

"Aww, Luke, it's okay. You're okay. Atleast they know what seme means now, right?" Luke nodded but he kept his hands on his face.

-----------------------

I'm listening to Want You Back :D

thanks for reading!

vote and comment! 

~Jo-Millieeee