juu

Chapter 10

"I'm not Asian." Calum said.

Luke laughed.

"I can't believe you!"

"It's true." Calum shrugged and waved his hand with the papers in front of Luke, telling him to pick one already.

"Okay, this one is from @YoungRenegader, and the question is, where would you take yourselves for a vacation?" Luke looked deep in thought for a moment as Calum and the viewers from all over the world waited for his answer. "I've always wanted to go to Singapore, do you, Cal?" He asked, looking at Calum who also looked deep in thought.

"Singapore sounds cool." Calum smiled.

"It's settled, then. We'll go to Singapore someday."

"Just us? No Mashton?" Calum grinned.

"Yes." Luke grinned back and leaned closer to Calum and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm looking forward to it, then." Calum smiled at him.

"You really should." Luke said and went to peck Calum's cheek again.

"Oh, this is the last one." Calum pointed out as he got the paper from Luke's hand.

"You're right. I was having so much fun, I didn't notice. Did you have fun, guys?" Luke asked, looking over at the camera. "Let us know on twitter okay? Just use the hashtag!" Luke winked and they went on with the last question.

"Okay, this is from @SkyHemmings and she asked, when was the happiest moment of your life? Hmm, for now, the happiest moment of my life would be the day Luke became my boyfriend." Calum smiled at the camera when Luke threw a pillow at him.

"Hey, what do you mean 'for now', huh?!" Luke squinted his eyes.

"For now! Because that would totally change when you become my husband!" Calum explained, Luke turned red.

"Oh."

"Now that the first part of the question and answer segment is done, let's move on to the second part of the Chapstick Challenge but this time, Luke is the one with the blindfold! Same rules and everything. And after this, we get to go to another part of the question and answer segment which we will be discussing further after this game. You ready, Luke?"

"Yep!" Luke replied just as he finished scanning all the remaining flavors then proceeded to tie the blindfold over his eyes.