juu-san

Chapter 13

"To be fair, I like your voice, too, Cal." They both smiled at each other.

"I love everything about, Calum, too @lukeisadiva, nice name by the way." Luke chuckled. "But there's always this one thing that stands out the most. Can you guess for me, Cal?" Luke asked.

"My smile?" Calum questioned.

"No, it's those birthmarks on your face, you dork." Luke laughed, Calum pouted.

"I'm kidding! Geez." Luke pinched Calum's cheek. "I love your eyes, especially the way their sides crinkle when you smile, grin or laugh. I love it. And you always say that your eyes are boring but they're beautiful to me. They're like endless pools of melted choclate plus the sparkles. I could stare at them all day." He paused and Calum waited for him to continue, absolutely touched by his words. "Sometimes....I wanna eat them." Luke laughed.

"You totally ruined the moment there, babe." Calum groaned.

"I can't help it. You looked so serious, I had to break it." Luke said in between in his laugh.

"Okay okay, let's move on to the next question. This one is from @calumpaybsos, how did you become aware of each other?" Both lads looked deep in thought.

"Can I start?" Luke asked.

"Go ahead." Calum smiled, in which Luke returned before turning to the camera.

"I think the first time I became aware of Calum was in... I think it was in year 4?" Luke looked at Calum who returned his gaze with confusion written all over his face. "I think it was year 4, when you ran down the corridor yelling something I can't remember." Luke laughed.

"Oh really? I can't even remember what I was yelling about. But I remember running down the corridors and Miss Brookes got mad at me for distracting her class." Calum chuckled. "How did you even manage to see me? If I remember correctly, you sit on the other side of the classroom."

"Oh, believe me when I say that your voice can reach up to my house. It was....loud."

"Ooops." Calum shrugged. "So I managed to catch your attention even back then?" He teased.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Hood. I was just curious about what the yelling was all about. We weren't classmates during that time, I didn't even know your name."

"Sure." Calum rolled his eyes. "Whatever floats your boat."

Luke pouted.

"Okay, setting that aside, I remember how I first became aware of Luke."