juu-ichi

Chapter 11

Calum turned to kiss Luke without applying Chapstick on his lips.

"I can't really taste it. Do it again." Luke said.

Calum winked at the camera and kissed Luke again.

"What the fuck, Calum, I can't taste anything! Again!"

Calum laughed before leaning in and kissed Luke's lips again but this time, Luke held his head so he can savor the flavor on his lips. When he realized that Calum didn't apply anything, he quickly pulled away.

"Fuck you, Calum."

"Later, babe. Not in front of the camera."

"Augh, I hate you!" Luke pouted and crossed his arms over his chest, turning the other way.

"No, you don't. Come here." Calum edged closer to his boyfriend but Luke paid him no attention.

"Babyyyyy..."

Luke ignored him. Calum applied Chapstick on his lips and walked to the other side of the couch and kissed Luke.

"I'm sorry, baby... I was just teasing you."

At this, Luke grinned and simply said, "Vanilla!"

Luke – 4 Calum – 4

"Good guessing!" Calum chuckled.

He wiped the flavor off his lips as he sat down again beside Luke and applied another one before kissing Luke.

"Green Apple. Easy." he smirked as Calum rolled his eyes.

"We'll see about that, Hemmings."

Luke – 5 Calum – 4

Calum kissed Luke again, a brand new flavor of Chapstick on his lips.

"Gingerbread!"

This made Calum laughed.

"What? There is no such thing as Gingerbread flavored Chapstick, Lucas."

"But it tastes like one!" Luke whined.

"Come on, you have to answer with the exact name written on the label."

Luke pouted.

"Come on, I'm your boyfriend, give me a chance!"

"There's no such thing, Lucas."

"But-"

"It's against the rules. And besides, you scanned everything earlier, you should remember it."

"But I don't!"

"Then, it's not my fault."

Luke kept quiet as he looked deep in thought.

"Time is running, Luke."

"I'm trying to remember..."

9....8....7....6....5....4...

"I can't remember! Pass!"

"It's Sugarcookie. How could you!"

"Fuck my life."

"Fuck me."

Luke – 5 Calum – 5

Calum wiped the flavor off his lips and applied another one before kissing Luke again.

"Cherry! I'm gonna win this, Calum."

"Don't get your hopes up." Calum replied, applying another flavor to his lips.

After the kiss, Luke slightly licked his bottom lip to taste the flavor again. Now he looked more confused.

"What's this? I'm confused."

"What do you mean?"

"It's tastes like lemonade kinda orange and kinda lime."

"What?" Calum laughed.

"But I am sure as hell that there was no orange flavored Chapstick when I scanned them earlier." Luke said thoughtfully. "It could be lime, but the lemon flavor is stronger. Nah, I'll go with lemonade." He shrugged.

Calum made a siren-like noise, indicating that Luke gave the wrong answer.

"What, why?!"

"It's citrus, Luke."

"The fuck is that?"

"It's the combination of lemon, orange, lime and other fruits that fall in to the citrus category." Calum explained.

"Well, sorry for not knowing that, smart ass."

"You love this ass."

"Unfortunately."

Luke – 5 Calum – 6

-----------------------

double update because its my birthday tomorrow hahaha

anyway, i would like to thank EVERYONE who made this book to 100 plus reads! it made me really happy, thank you so much! :D btw, i hate school.

~Jo-Millieeeee