yon

Chapter 4

"Oh my god, finally." He said in between laughs.

Calum just stayed silent, looking at the camera then at Luke then the paper and when he finally got everything sink in, he looked at the camera.

"What a question, @cakehoodings2596. That was very sweet of you." Calum rolled his eyes jokingly and Luke was still stiffling his laugh.

"So, you do have something up your sleeves." Calum squinted his eyes at Luke which made Luke laugh again.

"That threw you offguard, right?"

"Yes, yes. It did. Now, can I answer the question?"

"You're gonna answer?"

"Of course." Calum smirked.

"Fine, go ahead." Luke smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

There was silence. No one spoke a word between the two.

"Cal, we're waiting." Luke smirked.

Calum sighed.

"Okay, fine. You win. You know I'm not gonna answer that, right?"

Luke nodded with a grin.

"Okay, now let's move on! So, we've answered six questions already, well, actually only four but whatever, so it's time for a little break. We're gonna play a game which one of the viewers suggested and it's called the Chapstick Challenge! Yeeeeeey!" Luke explained excitedly while Calum just nodded from beside him, smiling towards the camera.

"Yesterday, we bought a good amount of chapsticks for this game." Luke said.

"Twenty, to be exact." Calum butted in, as he rummaged through the paper bag making sure he counted right.

"Yep, definitely twenty." Calum smirked.

Luke rolled his eyes, knowing exactly what Calum is implying.

"Therefore, you get to kiss me twenty times." Calum's smirk grew wider as he said this.

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE WHY NOT

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS :D