kyu

Chapter 9

"Okay, @Blink.1996, this is a great question and I am more than honored to answer it and share an amazing dream I had." Luke managed to say in between his laughs.

"What's the question, Luke?" Calum asked with one brow raised and arms folded over his chest.

"The question is, what was the craziest dream you ever had?" Luke replied.

"How is that funny?"

"The question is not funny, but my answer is." Luke smirked. "So, the craziest dream I ever had... Oh my god, I'm trying so hard not to laugh." Luke snickered and Calum rolled his eyes.

"I got Calum pregnant." Luke burst out laughing upon saying that.

"What the fuck." Calum's eyes widened in horror.

"You should've seen your face." Luke said in between his laughs.

"I swear. I woke up laughing my ass off after that dream."

"What the fuck happened in your dream?"

"I don't know! I remember rushing to the hospital because you called me saying that you we're about to give birth and when I arrived, you were lying down in front of Ashton wth your legs open ready to give birth." And Luke laughed his ass off again upon finishing the story.

"That's fucked up." Calum said.

"It's funny, Calum."

"No, it's not. Why would you have that dream in the first place anyway?" Calum pouted, looking away from Luke.

Luke smirked and pulled Calum close so that his head was on his chest.

"Maybe because I do want to get you pregnant and have cute little Lukes and Calums together." Luke replied with a smirk.

Calum blushed bright red.

"Let's just move on to the next question!" Calum let out a cough and pulled out a paper from Luke's hand.

"This one is from @AlexAllTimeLow and he says, how would you like to be remembered?"

"I wanna be remembered like this." Calum said before crossing his arms over his chest and glared at the camera and said the three words which caused Luke to laugh again.

Boyfriend Tag - CAKE HOODINGS version - COMPLETEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara