ichi

Chapter 1

Luke adjusted the camera to make sure that him and Calum are seen within the screen and hit record before sitting beside Calum and grinning widely at the camera which is also connected to his laptop so he can see their faces on the screen at the same time.

"Hello, everyone! It's me again! So, last week me and my boyfriend here uploaded our first cover together which was Ed Sheeran's A Team and most of you liked it considering that the video got one thousand likes, thank you very much for that!" Luke said, grinning widely while Calum just nodded at every word he said and looked at him fondly, glancing at the camera every now and then.

"So, three nights ago while I was reading the comments, I noticed that a lot of you wants me to do the boyfriend tag and I want you to know that I'm doing it right now as you can see Calum is with me right now. Then, I tweeted to send me your questions and dares with the hashtag #HoodingsBoyfriendTag and honestly, I was overwhelmed by your responses, it's amazing! Finally, last night, which was the last night of the submissions of your questions and dares, me and Calum chose a lot of them, but we don't know what the other one chose, and wrote them on a piece of paper and we're going to take turns in picking and answering the questions and doing the dares for every round." Luke continued then clapped his hands excitedly while looking at Calum.

"So, let's start?" Luke asked Calum and Calum just nodded with a smile on his face.

"Since Calum is older, he'll answer the question first." Luke said, facing the camera with the papers fanned out on his hand and Calum pulled out the one in the middle.

"So, here's the question. This is from @hoodception_ and her question is, when is your anniversary?" Calum paused then looked at the camera. "Well, that's an easy one. We celebrate our anniversary on the 22nd of March, oh, which is today!" Calum grinned and leaned closer to Luke to kiss him on the lips. "Happy anniversary, babe." He said softly, but loud enough for the viewers of their live sessions to hear it. Luke was already red in the face.

"O-Okay, my turn!" Luke bit his lip as he picked the last paper on the left and pulled it out of Calum's hands.

"This one is from @justemjayy and her question is, what was your first gift for each other?" Luke smiled at Calum, which he returned, then turning to face the camera. "Calum's first gift for me was this Yamaha Classical Guitar that I've been eyeing since I first visited the Yamaha store that is close to where I work and I don't know why Calum knows, he just does. And my first gift to Calum was a puppy. I don't know her breed, I just looked at her and I thought calum would love her so I just bought her. Oh, speaking of, here she is!" Luke crouched down and when he sat back up he was holding a white fluffy puppy. "Guys, meet Ketchup!" Luke grinned and let the puppy go.

"Just so you know, Luke was once jealous of Ketchup because I wouldn't give him the attention he wanted and played with Ketchup all day." Calum chuckled.

"You're not supposed to tell them that!" Luke pouted and Calum just laughed in return.

"Okay, all teasing aside, Calum it's your turn." Luke said, holding out the papers on his hand and Calum pulled out the one in the middle.

-------------------------------------------------

school sucks, i hate it

i'm broke, i hate it

Jo-Millie~