juu-ni

Chapter 12

Calum pulled out another Chapstick from the paper bag and applied it all over his lips before leaning in and kissing Luke again.

"Candy cane." Luke smirked, confident that he answered correctly.

"You're right!" Calum clapped his hands.

Luke – 6 Calum – 6

"There are only two more Chapsticks, and one more round to go. This round will determine the winner of this game." Calum said, facing the camera and applying another flavor to his lips.

"You ready, Luke?"

Luke nodded and Calum kissed him. Both of their hearts are beating in nervousness in their chests. Who will win? Who will lose? Will I lose? Will I win? Those questions are both running in repeat in their minds.

As Calum pulled away, Luke was smiling which caused a smile to break out of Calum's face as well.

"Papaya." Luke answered and Calum grinned.

"Correct. Congrats, baby. You won." Calum kissed Luke one more time then untied the blindfold. Luke fluttered his eyes as the blindfold was removed from his eyes.

"I won, Cal!"

Luke – 7 Calum – 6

Calum was genuinely happy for his boyfriend for winning their little game because seeing Luke's smiling face is enough for him.

"You did great." He whispered.

"You did great, too, Cal." Luke replied and kissed him before smiling to the camera.

"And that concludes the Chapstick Challenge. I had a lot of fun, to be honest." Luke said to the camera.

"It was basically kissing Luke and vice versa so, yeah, it was fun for me, too." Calum grinned and Luke nudged his elbow which caused him to laugh.

"Now that we're done with that, let's start with the second part of our question and answer segment. This time, both of us get to answer the questions. It's not a lot but it's totally worth answering these questions so let's proceed!" Luke explained and opened his phone.

"I got the screenshots of the questions here, let me just- oh, found them! Now, we can start!" Luke grinned, handing Calum his phone. "You read them, Cal."

"Okay, this is from @lukeisadiva," Calum chuckled at the name. "Her question is, what do you like best about each other? I'll answer first. I love everything about Luke." Calum said, looking at Luke straight in the eyes. "But, since I'm forced to pick just one, might as well." Luke giggled at that. "I love his voice. Most of us do, right? Maybe all of us?" Calum questioned, looking at the camera for a brief moment before directing his gaze at Luke again. "Luke can sing, yes. But the reason I love his voice is not because of his singing but because his voice is at its most beautiful everytime he tells me that he loves me." Luke turned bright red at his words but he smiled anyway, lacing his fingers with Calum's not wanting to let go.

--------------------------

i updated today because i won't be able to update for a long time because i'm gonna be busy with my partner for our design project :( we're gonna be planning and designing a hospital for our finals term and we're gonna present it to the class on may 11th so i'm gonna be really really busy. :( but don't worry, another chapter will be published right after this one! thank you for 164 reads, i love you guys! thank you for reading this book! i have 5 pending ideas that i'm gonna be writing soon, stay tuned, if you want.

~Jo-Millieeeeee