Part 20

-Bella's P.O.V-

We all get up and head to school unwillingly.
"Hey guy, at least it's Friday!" Scott says trying to sound happy
"We still have to go to school on Friday." Ari say
"Ok, I was trying to be positive but you are impossible." Scott says half joking
"Thank you." She says
"That wasn't a-"
"I do not care." She says cutting him off. We all head off to our classes.

-Time Skip-

The lunch bell is about to ring when there's a scream. I run down the hallway to find three Phantoms in the hallway. My friends run down after me.
"Luca?" Ari asks surprised
"Technically that's only my human name but yes." He says
"Sophie?" Callum asks just as surprised
"Rain?" Stacy asks looking at one of her friends
"Wait," Jay says, "Can we talk about the way Phantoms name their children? Rain?"
"One, that's not a weird name. Two, their dead ancestors name them." I say
"That's not weird." He says
"Can we get on with this now?" Rain asks, a huge swarm of Phantoms enter the school. The students start to panic.
"Everyone get out and go home!" Ovi shouts, everyone starts running out of the school.
"It's just you guys and us." Luca says, "Give is your charms and tell us where the source is."
"No." Alex says, the Phantoms glare at her.
"Attack!" A Phantom yells from the back of the swarm. Instead of fighting we run down the hallway, we were too close to the source. I door opens and pulls us inside.
"You're not gonna win." I quiet voice says
"Good to know." Alex says sarcastically
"I know their plan." The voice says
"How do we know we can trust you?" Ovi asks, "What if you're a Phantom?"
"Easy, I am a Phantom." The voice says, "I'm Snow, Rain sister." She steps out from behind the desk so we can see her
"Ok Snow," Ovi say, "How can we trust you?"
"Because I don't like being a Phantom." She says, "Their cruel and don't know how to love."
"We know." I say, "Guys, we can trust her."

-Ari's P.O.V-

Snow tells us the Phantom's plan.
"I don't know how to counter that." Alex says
"Ok, we're in trouble if Alex can't think of a plan." Yammy says
"Snow, do you have anything?" Lizzie asks, Snow shakes her head
"What about go and fight?" Jesse suggests
"That won't work." Snow says, "The Phantoms know most of your weakness."
"What?" I ask confused
"Ari, your weakness is Alex, Alex's is Jesse and you, Bella is Ovi's weakness, Scott and Callum are each other's weakness, Stacy's is animals and Bella's is..." She trails off
"Ok, so what do we do?" Alex asks
"Run and hope they don't find the source." Snow says
"Um, no." Ovi says, "We're not doing that."
"We can sneak attack them." Jesse suggests
"No, that won't work either." I say, Snow's face goes from a neutral state to a state of fear.
"Guys..." She says, we turn around to see a smaller swarm of Phantoms. Everything goes black.

I wake up in the Phantom base. I look around to see the other Forms and Snow. Snow is curled up into a ball scared.
"Oh good, you're up." One of the guards says, "Go get the boss." The other guard leaves the room. He comes back a couple minutes later with someone behind them. I expect to see the lady that looks like Bella, but instead there's a man. Bella looks at him and sinks to the back of her cell.
"Oh Bella," He says, "How nice to see you again." He walks over to her, "Good to know you remember me."
"Who's that Bella?" I ask
"Bella hasn't told you about me?" He sounds sarcastically shocked, "How rude, my daughter hasn't talked about her father to her friends."
"Because you're not my father." She says, she's standing up, but she's still shaking
"What did you say?" He asks sounding appalled
"You're not my father." She repeats, "You're just a Phantom."
"Not just a Phantom." He says, "Bella, be a dear and remind me of my official title."
"You're the..." She swallows hard, "You're the Phantom King."
"I am." He says, "And I get to decide how I want to torture you. Unless, of course you want to just give us your charms and tell us where the source is. Then this might be a little less painful."
"Don't you think you've done enough?!" Bella asks sounding mad
"Good point." He says, "I won't torture you." He smiles, "Take them to the fear dome." He points to Bella, Ovi, Jesse, Alex and me, "I'll deal with the other ones later."
"And the traitor?" One of the guards asks
"Take her to it as well." He says, "Make their friends watch."
"Sir, the fear dome doesn't work on Phantoms." The other guard says
"I'll decide her fate later." The king says, we get taken down the hall to a big room with a transparent dome in the middle.
"What the..." Alex says looking at it
"That's the fear dome." He says, "It makes your greatest fears come to life."
"It what?!" Scott asks sounding worried
"Don't worry," The king says, "I'm not using it on you."
"Who should go first sir?" A guard asks
"Her." He says pointing to Alex, they grab her and put her inside of the dome, she tries to escape but she's trapped. They turn it on. I expect to see her parents or something but instead Jesse and I appear. We're both standing on the edge of a roof.
"Choose." I demand, her feet are glued to the ground so she can save either of us. We both step backwards off the roof. The dome turns off. It was shorter than I expected but Alex was shaking. I remember Alex's greatest fears are loosing Jesse and me and feeling helpless, that was a combination of both.
"Next, him." The king says pointing to Jesse. The push him into the dome and turn it on. Alex and his parents appear. Alex's father takes Alex into the other room. Jesse fights against his mother while her father hurts Alex. Eventually his dad comes out and him mom lets go. His greatest fear is losing Alex to his parents. The dome turns off again. I'm next.
They put me inside the dome and turn it on. Alex appears and so do I.
"You have to choose." Fake me says, we're standing on a roof. More me's appear.
"You're not happy with this life." One says
"You should go, nobody like you anyways." Another says
"You don't deserve to be here."Another says
"Let's make this easier for you." The original one says, there's a bang. Fake Alex falls to the ground. Now I just have to choose between staying here with nobody or going with Alex. The dome turns off. The king looks disappointed.
"That barely did anything to her." He complains, I walk out of the dome escorted by guards. It did do something to me.
Ovi is up next. It turns on, a table appears. On it is a beer bottle, a cigarette, and a knife. I don't understand what's happening but Bella does. She keeps whispering 'No.'
"Bella, what's going on?" I ask as Ovi slowly approaches the knife
"Ovi's parents smoked and drank a lot." She says, "Her escape from that was... hurting herself." She tells us. The dome turns off again. Bella's turn. The dome turns on, nothing happens. Bella and Ovi both look nervous. There's a loud crash.
"Beatrix!" A voice yells (so technically it's Bellatrix if we're gonna do it with the hp stuff but i'm too lazy to go back and change it so from now on it's gonna be correct) her dad walks in. Bella is curled up in a ball on the floor. He hurts her, then lights a cigarette, then hurts her.
"What should we do with the traitor?" One of the guards asks when it's over. Bella is shaking.
"Do you worst, but don't kill it." He says, we get taken back to the room we were in while Snow is kept there. We hear a couple screams of pain, then just silence.