Part 4

-Scott's P.O.V-

I just stand there struggling to become an animal. Callum walks over to me.
"I believe in you." He whispers, it don't think the whisper was intentional. My fingers grasp something, I look down to see Callum's hand. I close my eyes and see Callum in his fox form, I see him chasing Lauren with Shelby, but I see it as Callum. I open my eyes and look at myself. I am a fox. The three of us get zapped out of wherever we were.
"You did it!" Callum says exited, he pulls me into a hug.
"Hugs are more awkward when you're a fox." I say changing back into my human form
"I don't get how you did that." Ovi says, "I'm happy for you, just confused."
"You're a wolf, right?" I ask, confused, she nods, "Come here." I grab her wrist and close my eyes, I see Ovi walking around as a wolf, prowling. I open my eyes to see myself turn into a wolf.
"Cool!" Callum and I say in unison
"I'll go tell the others Scott is awake." Bella says leaving the room with Ovi.

-Lizzie's P.O.V-

We figured out that Joel could control plants too since he's water. Lauren and Shelby were racing to see who was faster, whoever lost declared a rematch, finally, Shelby gets bored and disappears into a beam of light.
"Guys! Scott's awake!" Bella says, Shelby emerges from her beam, we all head towards the house.
"Scott!" I say when we enter
"Hey guys!" Scott says exited
"Oh my GOD, don't do that to us!" Lauren says
"I can form now too!" Scott says
"What is it?!" Shelby asks excited
"It changes." Scott says, "Lauren, come here." He holds Lauren's wrist and closes his eyes, slowly he becomes a deer.
"Cool, do mine." I say, he holds my wrist and becomes a cat, we have fun with Scott's ability until Bella and Ovi tell us to stop. We head outside for our next lesson.
"We're gonna be working on abilities." Bella says
"For example, Lizzie is fire so her ability is some related to water, it's a little confusing." Ovi says, "Your ability is based on your element's weakness."
"Lauren's is light, Shelby's is darkness, Lizzie's is water, Joel's is plants and nature, Callum's is air and Scott's is light and darkness." Bella says, "You all have two abilities."
"Lauren, come here." Ovi says, "Both of Lauren's abilities are light related. Nobody knows what they are because they're different to everyone else's."

-After the Lesson-Joel's P.O.V-

We're all working with our wings. Lizzie has giant fire wings that don't bunt the ground. Shelby has wings of light and Lauren has wings of shadows. When Lauren wings sweep the ground it gets darker in that area until Shelby makes it lighter again. Scott has wings made out of clouds and lightning bolts. Callum doesn't have wings since the rocks are too heavy but he can float around on a small platform of land. Everyone goes on edge again, something's around. Bella and Ovi look around waiting for something to appear and something did appear.
"Attack the Fallen Forms!" Their leader commands, Lizzie and I are immediately surrounded. Lizzie sends out a fan of fire, I hold all of the ones that aren't dead or unconscious down with vines. Lizzie and I quickly high five each other then race to help the others. Scott is striking them with lightning as Callum hits some with giant rocks. One hits the rock back at Callum who jut barely steps out of the way. Scott glares at the soldier who hit the rock back, beams of light, shadows and a lightning come and strike the soldier. I would feel bad for him if he wasn't trying to kill us. The soldier falls to the ground, Scott looks around in shock. Ovi and Bella are fighting their leader. It's much more powerful than its minions but Bella and Ovi are more powerful that her. The move in sync, they aren't talking to each other, just occasionally gesturing something that continuing to fight. They both stick their arm in the air summoning their army, while they're surrounded by wolves and coyotes, the form, camouflage. Suddenly I start getting attacked by a soldier. I swat it with a vine towards Scott who strikes it out of the air with a lightning bolt. Shelby summons more wolves and coyotes sending them to help Bella and Ovi. We knock out a couple more soldiers then go to help them. Callum summons his foxes while Lauren summons her deer and stags, we all form and help join the battle. From somewhere in the back I hear a whimper, a wolf was hit, Bella the wolf was hit. Ovi rushes back to her resulting in her getting hit too. We all keep attacking, from the back, Scott hops onto a cloud and floats it about the leader and hits her with a lightning bolt. It's does something to her but not much. I spray her with water then motion for Scott to try again, it does more, but again not much. Scott motions for us to attack at the same time, right before we all attack her, she hits Scott off of his cloud, he lands on the ground and gets back up, we all attack, along with his giant rocks, Callum sends a lightning bolt. We all look at him an shock, (ha, get it, cuz it's a lightning bolt? ok, i'll go now) he looks just as surprised. She falls to the ground, then gets back up. Instead of attacking again she flys away, her minions behind her. We all rush over to see if Bella and Ovi were ok,  they are. Lizzie heats them up since they're freezing cold, slowly, they wake up.

-Callum's P.O.V-

I'm still surprised that I shot lightning.
"Do you think you could move a mountain?" Scott asks, "Do you think you could make a mountain?"
"I dunno, I mean, it's not like I'm gonna make a mountain right here." I say, he looks at me, "I'll try." I concentrate on a small hill, it slowly starts to grow. Shelby and Lauren scramble off the hill.
"WHAT THE?!" Lauren shouts
"SORRY!" I shout back
"Ok, Callum, that's enough." Ovi says, she makes the hill sink back down to its original state.
"Ok guys!" Bella calls, we all gather around them, "We're gonna be fighting today."