Part 2

-Joel's P.O.V-

I get woken up by my green orb ringing and "jumping" on me repeatedly.
"Ok, ok, I'm up." I groan, I get up and head down stairs
"Morning." Bella says walking out of her room with Ovi behind her
"Morning." Shelby says tired, "Why do we have to get up so early?"
"It good to get used to getting up early." Ovi says
"So how was everyone's sleep?" Bella asks, "Do you like your rooms?"
"Yeah, a vine hit me a couple of times though." I say
"You know you can control those right?" Ovi asks
"Oh, I do now." I say
"Ok guys, follow me." Bella says, she leads us outside
"Today we're going to be working on three things." Ovi says, "Forms, summoning things in your element and controlling your element."
"What do you mean?" Shelby asks, "How am I supposed to control light?" Bella sticks her arm and the air and closes her eyes, after a couple seconds she opens them and nods to Ovi. Ovi closes her eyes for a second before opening them, the shadows from the trees start to merge together. Bella closes her eyes for a second, beams of light surround her, they start to spin.
"This is how." Bella says, she waves her arm in the direction of the big shadow that Ovi created, the beams of light flew towards the shadow and collided with it, Shelby and Lauren just stared in awe.
"Darkness and light are the hardest but also the most powerful." Ovi says, "Learn to control them both and you could do almost anything."
"Is there anyone who can control them both?" Lauren asks
"There are only two people who can." Bella says
"Who?" Shelby asks, Bella closes her eyes, shadows start coming towards her, she was one of them, no doubt Ovi is the other. Ovi closes her eyes, beams of light surround her.
"Can we start the lesson now?" Bella asks, we all nod
"Ok, so first, forms." Ovi says, "You all have and animal that you can turn into and that you can summon."
"For example, Ovi and I can turn into wolves, therefore, we can summon wolves and coyotes." Bella says
We all spread out as Bella tells us how to turn into our animals.

-Callum's P.O.V-

I focus on turning into and animal. Lizzie has already done it, she's been wandering around as a cat watching us. Lizzie comes over and watches me.
"This would be easier without you there." I tell her
"How do you know? You're struggling just as much as you were when I was over there." Cat Lizzie says
"I can do it." I say telling myself and her
"Be my guest." She says, I focus again, this time it works, I'm a fox. I feel more alert as a fox, my ears twitch at every noise. Shelby has successfully turned into a coyote and Lauren has turned into a deer. After some tips from Bella, Joel turns into a dog. It's just Scott. I turn back into my human form and walk over to him.
"You can do it, I believe in you." I whisper in his ear, he smiles, after a couple more tries Ovi walks over.
"Still having trouble?" Ovi asks
"Yeah." Scott says
"Follow me, Bella will catch you up on what you missed after." Ovi says, they head back towards the house

-Ovi's P.O.V-

Scott and I get back to the house, I lead him down a hallway to the lab.
"How are you around needles?" I ask
"I'm fine as long as they're small." He says
"Good." I say opening the door. I walk in and have him sit down in a chair.
"So what are you gonna do?" He asks
"We have this machine that can tell us what someone's form will be." I tell him, "We don't use it because than the person will focus only on that animal."
"Oh, ok." He says, I take a small amount of blood, he expects me to give him a bandage but instead I put my hand on top of the cut and heal it. I start analyzing the blood.
"What is it?" Scott asks, I must have made a face
"You don't have and animal form." I tell him
"What?! That's possible?!" He asks suprised
"You're the first guardian to not have one." I say, "But it is possible."
"So what do I do?" He asks
"Just hope you don't have to turn into and animal." I say
"Oh." His face falls
"When a guardian doesn't have one trait, they have a trait that's stronger than normal." I say, "For example Bella and I."
"What can't you guys do?" He asks
"That's for me to know and you to maybe find out." I say, now come on, we have to get back outside.

-Scott's P.O.V-

I sit on a cloud high above my friends. I watch Callum as a fox and Shelby as a coyote chase Lauren who's a deer. I watch as Lizzie and Joel snuggle next to each other and animals too.
"You like him." I a voice says from behind me says making me jump
"Who?" I ask turning around to see Ovi sitting on her own cloud
"You like Callum." She says
"What? That's crazy I don't like Ca-"
"Don't lie to me." She says, "I can read minds."
"You can WHAT?!" I ask thinking about all the embarrassing things that've crossed my mind
"Don't worry, I don't do it much." She says, "But still, if you like him, go to him. Tell him."
"But what if he-"
"You can't live life without taking risks, nor can you live life keeping you feelings bottled up because you're scared." She says, "If I hadn't taken the risk I had when I was in your situation, I wouldn't have a fiancée." (notice, there's two e's)
"What? You're engaged." I ask shocked, "Since when?"
"Since June 30th." She says, "Wedding is July 1st next year." She answers what I say before I ask
"Well, congrats, who's your fiancé?" I ask, she smiles
"Bella." She says