Part 3

-Callum's P.O.V-

I was taking a break from chasing Lauren when Scott came up to me.
"Hey." He says awkwardly, "Mind if I sit?"
"Hey." I say, I can't help but smile, "Sure."
"I need to talk to you." Scott says
"What is it?" I ask, Scott hesitates
"I like you, a lot actually, and I don't care if you don't like me back but I just feel like you should know." He says fast, we sit in silence for a minute, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything I-" I interrupt by quickly kissing him and pulling away.
"It's ok." I try to say regularly but it comes out as a whisper, "I like you too." We sit and talk for a little bit. Suddenly, I perk up, something was out there but I wasn't sure what. Bella and Ovi were in fighting stances and Shelby stoped chasing Lauren. Something emerges out of the trees.

-Shelby's P.O.V-

Hundreds of beings emerge from the trees.
"Look what we have here!" Their leader says, "The Fallen Forms, Pathetic. ATTACK!" Ovi and Bella both stick their arms up in the air in unison, a giant group of wolves and coyotes come barreling out of the forest. I raise my arm into the air summoning more. Scott sends some lightning bolts at a group attacking Lauren which either knocks them out or kills them. Lizzie and Joel are standing with their backs to each other fighting. Callum is surrounded by foxes and wolves, he takes chunks of rock and stone out of the ground and launches them. I run to help Lauren phasing into light and appearing behind soldiers so I could knock them out. The soldiers start retreating. I hear a scream from Scott that gets cut off. When the soldiers are completely gone I look around surveying the damage. Ovi and Bella are fine, just covered in dust and dirt. Lizzie and Joel have a couple cuts and some of them are deep but that's it. Lauren seems fine since none of the soldiers got a hit on her or me. Callum is fine but Scott isn't. I rush over hoping in and out of beams of light, Callum was crying, I check Scott's plulse, he's only unconscious. Ovi puts Scott on a cloud and floats him back to the base with Callum close behind. The rest of us walk ahead and go straight to the hospital station. Ovi lays Scott down on a bed and turns on some monitors. Bella walks around healing all of our cuts and bruises.

-Bella's P.O.V-

Ovi and I can't sleep so we're sparing. I send a bolt of lightning towards Ovi which she easily doges, she sends three beams of fire at me, one on each side and one above me, I can't doge what's coming next. She sends a beam of fire followed by lightning towards me, I quickly jump through one of the walls of fire. I call a couple beams of light and she calls a couple shadows. I can see her plan forming in her head, Ovi battles with strategy when I battle with brute force, it's what makes up such a good team, but we're not working together right now. I keep up the attack, sending beams of fire, lightning bolts, beams of light, etc pushing her slowly back into the wall, I'm about to pin her down when she smiles. She was thinking of a plan during all those attacks. She melts into a shadow and quietly comes out behind me, pining me down.
"You need more strategy, you can just rely on me." She says helping me up
"You know I'm not good at that." I say
"Yeah? Well I can't read or write but I can speak fluent Latin." She says
"I don't get how that even works." I say
"Just work on it." She says
"I will." I say, I head down the hall to my bedroom as she heads down the hall to hers.

-Callum's P.O.V-

I walk downstairs to see Ovi and Bella drinking tea.
"You didn't sleep well last night." Ovi says
"Really? Didn't notice." I say sarcastically, "Any news about Scott?" The look at each other hesitant to tell me something, eventually, Bella nods at Ovi.
"Yes, there is news about Scott." She tells me, "He's not going to wake up."
"Now before you freak out. There is something we can do." Bella says, "It's just... risky."
"Risky for who?" I ask
"Whom." Bella corrects
"Well, it's risky for me, it's risky for you and it's risky for Scott." Ovi says
"Why Scott? He's pretty much dead." I say
"Because if the plan fails mid-mission, you and I could die." Ovi says, "I'm willing to talk that risk since I will come back but are you?"
"If Scott dies I die with him." I say
"Ok." Ovi says motioning for me to follow her. We head down the hallway to the hospital station, Bella trails behind us. We walk in and head over to where Scott is, I hate to see him like this.
"Are you ready?" Ovi asks, I nod not knowing what I'm ready for. Ovi glances at Bella who nods at her. Ovi closes her eyes and grabs my wrist. Suddenly, we're in a giant space, I look around.
"Where are we?" I ask
"I can't answer that." Ovi says, "Now, you stay here until I tell you to come." She starts walking towards a figure in the distance that looks like Scott.

-Ovi's P.O.V-

I walk towards Scott.
"Ovi?" He asks, "Where are we?"
"I can't answer that question." I say, "But we need to go back."
"Ok, how do we go back?" He asks
"I know how to get me back, but you have to choose to go back for yourself." I tell him
"Ok, I choose to go back." He says
"That's not how it works." I say, "As soon as someone tries to get you to leave, this place will become heaven to you, whatever you want the most, you'll have." Just as I said that, the whispers came.
You're happy here.
You have everything you've ever wanted.
Come, live with us.
I motion Callum forward.
"Scott." I say he looks over towards me, "You can choose to stay here, with everything you've ever wanted. But that's everything. There are no people besides you. If you leave, you'll have Callum with you." Callum appears beside me
"Callum?!" Scott asks running towards him
"Scott!" Callum says pulling him into a hug?
"Please come back." He whispers
"I want to." Scott says, "How do I?" He turns towards me
"You have to do something." I tell him
"Specify." Scott says
"To get out of here you have to do something you tell yourself you can't do." I say, "For you, it's form."
"But I can't form." Scott says, "I don't have one."
"In this world, anything is possible." I say