Part 19

-Scott's P.O.V-

I sit down with Callum, Yammy, Oli, Lizzie, Joel, and a couple other kids.
"So you're the new kids, right?" One of the girls asks
"Yup, I'm Scott." I say
"Scott form Scotland." She says, everyone says that
"I'm Amy." Another girl says, "That's Rebecca, Tyler, James, Peyton, Sophie and Lily." Rebecca has long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, Tyler has short blond hair and light blue eyes, James has medium brown hair and brown eyes, Peyton has long brown hair and blue eyes, Sophie has light brown hair and hazel eyes, Lily had blonde hair and blue eyes and Amy has black hair and dark blue eyes.
"I'm Callum." Callum says, "That's Lizzie, Joel, Yammy and Oli."
"Pleasure." Sophie says, they continue talking and eating their lunches.

After lunch we have gym. This is where the first mistake was made.
"Ok class, for a warm up we're going to be doing the a hundred meter dash." Mr Tazleman says. After a couple races it's my turn. I'm up against two of the fastest kids in my grade, Will and Clara. Mr Tazleman blows the whistle and I run. I run too fast, I try to slow down but it's too late. I just ran faster than humanly possible in front of my whole class. Shit. I quick run to the bathroom and hide there for the rest of class. I never liked gym anyways.

-Meghan's P.O.V-

Science class is the worst. It's tied with all the other classes but it's still the worst. I made the second mistake in science. In science we started learning about plants. We're supposed to take a seed home and take care of it until it grows. I made mine grow a little too fast. Before I know it, my plant isn't just a seed, instead it's a full flower. I urgently look at Liam, neither of us know what to do.
"Ms Burry." Ms Lustlesser says, "Would you care to explain?"
"Uh, I just touched it and it grew." I say, that's technically not a lie
"Impossible." She says, "Plants don't just grow when you touch them."

-Bella's P.O.V-

I walk out of school to see the rest of the Forms waiting for me.
"How many of you made a mistake?" I ask, Meghan, Scott, Lizzie, Joel and Yammy raise their hands, "I know what Scott and Meghan did, Lizzie, Joel, Yammy?"
"In chemistry I needed to heat my thing up more so I made my fire a tiny bit bigger and than everything went downhill." Lizzie says
"Joel?" I ask
"I was in Lizzie chemistry class and put the fire out." He says
"And Yammy?" I ask
"During study hall I made a huge house of cards, it fell over, so I reassembled it." She says
"Yammy, really?" Callum asks, "A house of cards?"
"Yeah, cars houses are fun." She says, "Unless you make one with Joey."
"Yeah, I'll knock it over." Joey says
"That doesn't surprise me." Callum says

-Ari's P.O.V-

"Hey." I say walking into Alex's room
"Hey." She says, "What are you gonna surprise me with and will it stain my clothes?"
"No, it's a good surprise." I say, "I never gave you your birthday present so..." I pull out a small box, still slightly scared she opens it cautiously revealing the necklace I picked out for her.
"You didn't have to get me anything," She says "you know that right?"
"I know." I say, "It's like a promise ring but you wouldn't wear that so it's a promise charm." I say pointing to the charm on the necklace, it's a small bird with the words 'Because of you' engraved on the wing. I pull out my bracelet with another bird on it that says 'I'm alive.'
"That's cheesy but I love it." She says
"Yeah," I say, "I hope you don't mind I got the one that says 'I'm alive' on it. It's a good reminder."
"I don't," She says, "I love you." We kiss for a second
"I promise that I'll love you as long as I live." I say, "I promise I'll love you even after I die."
"And I promise no matter what you do, I'll forgive you, and love you anyways." She says, we sit in each other's arm for a couple minutes.

-Oh Look They're Gonna Sing (part two)-
(Just kidding, I don't feel like putting a ton of sappy words together. It's a cute song about saving each other's lives. Got it? Good)

-Callum's P.O.V-

Scott and I sit on my bed talking. Through the walls we can hear Ari and Alex 'having a moment' so we talk quietly.
"They're so cute together." I say
"Yeah, every relationship here is a cute relationship." He says
"And ours?" I say
"I love you and that cheesy stuff." He says making us both laugh
"Our relationship might not be as cute but I still love it." I say
"Ok, I just want to point out how cute Ovi and Bella are for each other." I say
"I know right?" He says, "They're like exact opposites and it's so cute."
"Ok, which relationship is the cutest?" I ask, "Not including ours."
"Alex and Ari, definitely." Scott says
"What about-" I say  "Yeah, but... ugh they're all cute."
"Yeah, second place is Lizzie and Joel." Scott says
"Bella and Ovi are cute but they don't show it off in public." I say "What's on your mind?"
"Ugh, a whole ton of junk." He says
"Like?" I ask
"Like I've been having weird dreams lately." He says
"Like what?" I ask
"Just dreams about our friends when they were younger." He says, "Like actual clips of their lives."
"Is that how you knew Ari almost..." I ask
"Yeah." He says, "Did you know Ovi has dyslexia?"
"I do now." I say, "What were Bella and Ovi like when they were little?"
"Bella was a lot like Alex." He says, "She grew up without her mother and her dad... was very good at parenting."
"And Ovi?" I ask
"Ovi has a sister who was her brother." He says, "Her mom didn't support her love interests and her dad didn't support her sister."
"We don't really know much about Ovi and Bella now that I think about it." I say
"Probably because that author is too lazy to add their backstories." Scott says
"What? Author? What?" I ask confused
"Nothing." He says

-A Quick Note From the Author-

Well, there goes the wall, it's slowly falling. Anyways ,I'm going away for three days without my phone so you'll get a new part in a couple days unless I die.