twenty three

yep. that happened. we all laughed. but i got tired and we went to my house. we got home went in bed. i was hungry. some how he knew. and ordered food from post mates while we were at the boys house. so we are did a regular thing.

~ 2 days later~

"JONAH WHERE ARE MY JEANS" i yelled he ran up to me

"which pair babe?" he calmly said

"THE ONLY ONES THAT FIT" i yelled he nodded and ran to the living room while i was in the closet looking.

"I FOUND THEM EM." he yelled then tripped running up the stairs. got up and handed them to me.

"where were they" i asked calming down

"bathroom" he said. i put them on and we went to his house discussing how we are taking care of the babies with his parents. we got it all under control. blah blah blah we went back home and went to bed

in the middle of the night i felt wet on my bed. my water broke.

"JONAH. JONAH ITS TIME." i yelled.

"what" he said just waking up

"ITS TIME" i grabbed his wrist and yelled. he jumped out of bed getting my bag and me getting out of bed waddling to the car. and we went to the nearest hospital. we got a room right away. jonah called his parents and they came right away. all the nurses came in get me ready for the delivery.

"sir you are going to have to wear this" the nurse gave jonah a gown type thing.

it was happening. i was having my babies. the first one was so easy but the second one got stuck. by the time we got her out. we lost her. she's gone. they are trying to do everything to get her back. but it won't happen. even though we were sad we were still happy. we still have one. jonah is holding her. i started to get light headed. the nurse looks over to me.

"SHES STILL BLEEDING" the nurse shouts.

"sir you have to go" the nurse said to jonah i quickly grabbed his wrist

"jonah marais. i love you" i said he was pushed out of the room tears filling his eyes.