twenty

Jonahs POV

she said nothing. he just kissed me. i figured that meant yes. maybe. idk.

"yes. yes. yes. yes. yes." she said when we separated from the kiss "i can actually call you mine now" she said. i had the biggest smile on my face. but she looked like she was worried about something

"babe. are you worried about something" i asked "um. no. not at all." she said. i gave her a look. "fine. i'm going to miss you when you're gone." she said. "the day before i leave. i'll be with you. i promise. but you need to meet my family. i should have introduced you to them a while ago so you have a mom and dad figure in your life. you wanna go now?" she said yes so we went to my house. we all bonded and it seems like svea and em are going to be best friends. and good thing we are dating now. i'm going to grow old with her. i'm going to marry her. she will have my kids. anyway my parents know that we are dating and they also love emily. so that great for me.

Emily's POV

good old time skip.
february:(

its been 4 months since i found out that i was pregnant. and 4 months of me a jonah dating. i've been wearing very baggy clothes so he doesn't see that i'm pregnant. it's been working. every sunday i'm at the frantzich's house eating dinner. and before dinner i go 2 hours early to hang with svea and esther. i jonahs brother is married so i never see him. and after dinner i stay for an hour to snuggle with jonah. jenna is practically living at my house. it's ok tho. because she has been helping me so much. but today. jonah is leaving for tour. and currently he is in my bed snuggling with me.  hours pass and now it's 3:00. and he has to leave.

"babe. i have to go. i don't want to. but i have to." jonah said. "can you please hold me for a few more seconds" i said. and he did. "babe. i have to go now. i promise i'll facetime you after every show." he said then gave me a quick kiss. "goodbye em" he said while he said leaving my house. tears start to form. i don't want him to leave. i feel all alone again. but i do have a baby in me. so i'm not fully alone.

i was doing school and jenna walked in my house. "YO. how many weeks are you" jenna asked when she go to my room. "18 i think." i replied "ok good. let's go" jenna said.

"to where?"

"i made you an appointment to see the gender of your baby!!" jenna said. that put a smile on my face. she new that made me happy. "come on let's go!!" she said. i got up and sat on the edge of my bed. grabbed my sneakers and had trouble putting them on. "ugh. i'm so fat" i said "i actually cant put on my shoes." "fuck it. i'm going with flip flops" i said.

jenna and i got to the place and i laid on the bed thing. the person doing the ultrasound put a clear jelly on my stomach. it was cold. then she put the stick thing on my stomach. i honestly wish jonah was here. he's not tho.

"are you ready to see the gender of them?" the women said "them?" i question