eighteen

positive. they all read positive. i'm pregnant with jonahs baby. we aren't even dating. what do i do. fuck. jenna was right how do i tell her. how do i tell jonah. if i tell him he would wanna stay with me and i want him to go on tour live his dream. do i tell my parents? i don't know. ugh. two minutes later of me overthinking of this this. there was a knock on the door. i open it there stood jenna and she spotted the tests on the counter.

"OMG YAY" jenna "wait who's baby is it" jenna said. "j-jonah's" i said. i never told her that i had sex with him. she knows that jonah cares about me and i don't like him me knowing that i'm not ok. she stood there shocked. "are you going to tell him" jenna asked "hell no. because if i tell him he won't want to go on tour. i know this. and what do i do about his family. i don't even know them. UGH. i cant" i said

"em. calm down. i'm your best friend. i will figure this out. i promise. but you should get rest. i'll be back tomorrow" jenna said "bro it's only 12:00" i said "well. lay in your bed watch netflix" jenna said while leaving. "BYE" she shouted then i heard my door close. i did what jenna said. i went to my bed and watched netflix.

Jenna's POV

i went to the boys house. sounds weird right. i know where there house is. but i hang with zach. and i'm aloud in whenever so. i'm walking in. hoping to see jonah. and well i did

"hi jenna. where were you yesterday" jonah asked "shhh. i don't matter to life. all that matters is that you should take em to meet your family. because besides us she has nobody to go to. and she kinda needs a mom figure in her life right now" i said "think about it. i have to go. i just wanted to stop bye. bye jonah" i walk out of the boys house.