sixteen

emilys POV

the next morning i woke up to an empty bed. i'm sad about it. idk why but oh well. i texted jonah
~~
emily: jo?

jonah: hey em. good morning!!

emily: where are you.

jonah: i'm recording a new song with the boys. i'm sorry :( please text your mom and dad or just mom or just dad to make sure you can homeschool. ok?

emily: ok jonah.

~~~~~

emily: hi mom

mom: hey em!!!!

emily: i have a question. you might say no but.

mom: ....

emily: can i home school??

mom: of course you can! has everything been ok over there

emily: yeah. i just wanna home school

mom: that's 100% ok with me. your dad won't care so don't waist your time asking him.. ok?

emily: ok! i have to go. love you mom

~~~

i jumped up with joy and texted jonah it was ok for me to be home schooled. after that i decided to take a shower. i haven't looked in a mirror for 7 months with my clothes off. so i decided to look today. i took of my clothes leaving myself in a bra and underwear and looked into a mirror. i saw a happy girl with no cuts but 3 scars. and damn i was so so so so so so sooooooooo happy. i took off my the remaining clothes and went in the shower.

TIME SKIP HEHEHE also smut warning. (paragraph 12-18)
~september~

the summer has been great. but i barely saw jonah. but that was ok. he was making his dream come true. my phone buzzed and i got a text.
~~~~

jonah: HEY EM. IM OFF TODAY. CAN I COME OVER?

emily: YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

~~~~~
man. i was so excited!!!! i missed his face.

i was waiting for a bit. i did a class of home school . and i had dishes to do and i was bored of school so why not. i was washing the dishes. and a man secretly walked in and grabbed my waist. i screamed because he scared me.

"shhhhh" he said kissing my cheek

"what are you doing" i said

"kissing you. should i stop" he said

"no. i didn't say that." i said and giggled. continued washing dishes he rested his chin on my shoulder and started kissing my neck.

"jonahhhhhhh" "i'm washing the dishes" i whining. but i do want him for some reason. i don't know why. anyway. he stops the water and turns me around.

"i know you want me" he said. it's true i do "but i'm doing something jonah" i said "you cant resist me em" he puts his hands in my shirt. and started to kiss my neck.

i kiss him. "that's my girl" he said after i kissed him. "jump" he said so i well i did. once i was in his arms he put me on my table and he took off my shirt.

"jonah. not here. windows." he grabbed me left my shirt and took me to my room. he continued. he took off my bra the pants then underwear. he stripped himself right after. right after him taking off his clothes he put in 2 fingers which made me moan. the last time i did this was last september damn. a year. wow. he was going all for it. i was a moaning mess. eventually he snuck in another finger.

"JONAH." i yelled/moaned. "I SWEAR IF YOU DONT" i was cut off with a "shhhhhh"  he pulled out his fingers. laid me down on my bed THEN BAM his dick was in.

"damn your so tight. but i like it" he said starting to trust. moans were flying out. "JONAH. FASTER" he did not listen. i forgot.  "DADDY. FASTER." and did he get faster she got so fast he started to move my bed to create a hole in my wall. he is so close. "JONAH. IM CLOSE" i screamed

"HOLD ON" he said. he grabbed your shoulders and went faster. i grabbed his shoulders and dug my nails in his back ..... i couldn't think that much. "JONAH" i said "GO. IM NOT STOPPING YOU ANYMORE" he said. i cummed. he wasn't done. he went faster then before. the hole got bigger in my wall and BOOM. he cummed. he slowed his breathing. and pulled out.

"damn" i said "damn" he said laying down next to me breathing heavily. i thought he was done. nope. he sat up. "em. i'm sorry but" he shoved his dick inside me again and started trusting again. this went on for a good 30 minuets. he came again but i didn't. i honestly don't know why this just happened. but it's ok because i'm happy.