one

This morning I woke up to my parents fighting... for the 5th time these two days. i hate my house. Even though going to school will be total crap it will be better then being in a house with two screaming parents and a traumatized little brother and sister.
I get out of bed into my bathroom. Take down my brown curly hair from my bun and straighten it.

After 30 minuets of straightening my hair i get dressed into a maroon crop top and black ripped jeans. i put on black vans grab my bag. i run down stairs to grab a granola bar then run to my car so my parents don't see me. i don't like to talk to them at all. anyway i drove to school and park my car. i sit in my car and pray that i don't have any classes with jonah or the rest of his group. I try my hardest to keep my distance from all of the boys. There names are Jonah, Daniel, Jack, Zach, and Corbyn. They are all dreamy but they all hate me.

After praying that i don't have any classes with the boys i get out of my car and see the boys standing by the door. i feel like they are just waiting for me.

I walk up to the school and start hearing the boy laughing at me.
"come on it's the first day of school can you not." i snapped. Jonah stares at me. but he was angry that i said something. i start to walk away. and get to the cafeteria to get my schedule

Jonahs POV

Me and the boys are standing at are regular spot. which is right in the front by the doors. We see Emily passing us and start laughing at her.
"come on it's the first day of school can you not" she snapped at me. i got angry. i stared at her angrily. she walks into the school. "what an ugly bitch" daniel says. "yeah. your right" jack said. i said nothing. i get angry at them. because i'm faking but they actually mean what they say. "yo jonah. you know what you should do with that little bitch" corbyn says.

"what" i say confused.

"friends and benefits. haha torture that little bitch" corbyn says laughing. all the rest of the boys. maybe that will get me closer to her. and that's what i want. i also wanna see her perfect body without clothes. "omg. yes" i laugh. "we should go get are schedules now" i say
"okay. let's go" daniel says

EMILYS POV

i got my schedule and went to my first class. i sat in the back and five seconds later i see jonah walking in my class and i put my head down so he won't see me. but he did. he sat right next to me. "hey little hoe" jonah says. i lift my head up slowly. "what do you want from me" i say shakily
"give me you schedule" he demanded i gave him my schedule. he too a look and had the biggest smile on his face "we have all the same classes." he says with a smirk
my stomach dropped
"you will sit with me during lunch. and meet me after school today i have to tell you something"
he said
I said nothing but started over thinking about what jonah has to say to me. is it good is it bad.

Time passes. and now it's lunch jonah makes sure i sit with him and the rest of the boys. i sat there on my phone trying to ignore them but i got poked and laughed at i wanted the lunch period to end asap. it finally ended you went to your last class. your last class felt like an eternity. but if finally ended. i grabbed my things then jonah grabbed my wrist. he pulled me to the back of the school where nobody could be near us. he pins me to the brick wall. "i have a deal for you." he said while looking into my eyes.

"what is is" i say

"friends and benefits. you me" jonah says

"hell no" i snap at him

"if you do. i'll stop bullying you"

i took a second to think. if i said yes i'll stop getting bullied. but if i said no i would get bullied worse than i currently do

HOW WAS THAT. I LOWKEY LIKE THIS BOOK. JEJSNSKAJA EVEN THOUGH IT WONT BE POPULAR IMMA STILL DO IT