seven

*read at your own risk.. self harm is mentioned in this chapter*

i went right home after i left school. i got home. i got my keys left my bag in my car and went to my door it was unlocked. i don't know why but i didn't care. i got to my room and slammed myself on my bed crying. i got a text from my mom

Mom ♥️♥️: hey em. your dad and i are taking a break from home. i went to california and your father is in texas. you siblings are staying with there friends for a while. you home alone. i'll send you money every week so you can buy food.

Emily: every week? how long are you not going to be here for?

Mom♥️♥️: ummm i'm not sure. probably a year.....
~~
i said nothing back. i sat up threw my phone on my bed. got up went to my bathroom. grabbed my blade. sat on the floor sobbing my eyes out. i made one cut. and started to cry again. i made another cut, deeper this time. i wasn't done. i cut again. and once more. the fifth cut jonah ran into my room. grabbed the blade out
of my hands

"GIVE IT BACK" i screamed and cried at the same time "I WANT TO KILL MYSELF" i screamed and cried again.

JONAHS POV

once i got the ok for me to go home i ran out of the school and since i didn't have a car i sprinted to Emily's house because i actually care for her so much. there was a bad feeling in my gut. so once i got to her house i saw her car and her door wide open. i walked in and closed the door. i didn't see her bag in her house. unless it was in her room. i ran upstairs and heard someone sobbing. i ran into the bathroom saw emily sitting on her floor cutting herself she was about to do it the 5th time but i stopped her. i grabbed the blade out of her hand

"GIVE IT BACK" she screamed at me "I WANT TO KILL MYSELF" she screamed at me again. I threw the blade to the tub and sat on the floor next to her then put my arms around her. she was all bloody but that didn't matter to me.

"shhhhhh" i said softly while holding her in my arms and rubbing her head. she stopped crying and started to breath heavily.

"everything will be ok." i assured her. i wiped her tears away. i sat there with her. and i realized she is still bleeding and i need to wrap her arm up I get really fast and look for something to wrap her arm in. I went to her bedroom and found a scarf. i went back into her bathroom she was in the same place she did not move (emily was still breathing tho she didn't move her spot in the bathroom)

"Emily i will get you a new scarf" i wrapped the scarf around her arm. and her eyes were closing. i got really nervous. I moved her to her bed and then saw her phone on the bed. i grabbed it opened it by using her right thumb i have no idea how it worked but it did. I go to her most recent texts her mom was there dad brother sister and this girl courtney. She lives in Minnesota  but is home schooled.. i definitely did not read her texts i called her and she answered. all i said to this courtney girl was emily is hurt and she said that she was on her way and hung up.

I started to pace around her room. Not even 2 minutes later this girl Courtney showed up. She was probably 5'4, had glassed, straight hair, freckles and green eyes.

"who are you" She asked sternly.

"Im Jonah Marais i go to school with Emily and she ran out of school came here i followed because i was worried and i found her cutting herself and stopped her" i said shaky.

"you have to leave now" she said

"what why"

"dont think that she doesn't tell me that you and your buddy's bully her everyday." she said "YOU DID THIS TO HER" she yelled

"but i didn-" i was cut off

"LEAVE" she screamed she pointed to emily's door.