Author's Note: For the Assholes

Okay so this won't really come up too much until later in the book but guess what:

1. No one is requiring you to read this book. Absolutely no one.

2. Some people like this book.

3. This book is in the process of being heavily edited. It was originally started when I was 12. So I have to go through it multiple times to fix things. It won't happen in two days. I plan to rewrite/edit this book at least three times before I'm happy with it. So it's not perfect.

4. The characters views aren't necessarily my own. They're fictional people.

5. Falling in love fast might seem cliche, but it happens, it's real. My current boyfriend of almost three years told me he loved me within an hour of being around me for the first time. It was at a homecoming dance. He asked me to the dance a few days before, we barely spoke in person before the dance. When we got to the dance, we talked and talked. I was shy but he got me to dance with him. He kissed me, my first kiss ever, and pulled away to look at me. That's when he told me he loved me. And I said it back. Keep in mind, we didn't even know each other before he asked me to the dance, we didn't have any school classes together, we didn't have similar friends. We knew nothing of each other, he just thought I was cute. We fell fast and to this day, he's still my entire world. So don't fucking come at me saying my characters fall in love too fast. Was my successful relationship of almost three years too fast? Is the promise ring on my finger not a good enough reason that love can happen fast and still be true? I put my own experience with love into this book, so have fun trying to tell me it was too fast. I can tell you sure as hell 100%, if you say it's too fast, you're wrong.

6. If I want to curse in my writing, I'm gonna fucking curse.

7. If my characters aren't "badass" enough for you then.....can you guess what's coming next? Dundundunnnnnnnn, I don't fucking care??? Feel free to leave, I don't need unappreciative, rude, judgmental assholes reading my book. Keep in mind the origin of this story was from a 12 year old. A little kid who had barely seen anything in the world, wtf were you expecting? As I said, edits are still being made, but some things I refuse to change because I don't want to lose sight of what 12 year old me wanted for this book. I'm not going to change the name or the main storyline or the personalities of my character just because they don't suit your desires.

8. If you come at my book and write nasty or rude shit, I'm not sorry for being an asshole in return. I'm not going to "be the bigger person" or follow the golden rule. Those don't make sense to me. If you're a dick, you deserve to have people be dicks in return.

9. Last but not least, I just don't care about the opinions of people who are reading simply to make fun of this book.

And for the people who give me their love and support and are not judge mental dickwads, you all are awesome and I love you. Keep the kind comments, votes, and reads coming!

ILY!!!!!!!

~ Nyx S.
A.K.A. Author who doesn't want to deal with dumb comments anymore.