Chapter 11

I drove fast away from the ROS department. I drove as fast as I can. My car fas blink, shoot. Why now? I still drive as fast as I can not knowing where will I go.

I look back for awhile then back to the road.

I noticed that there 7 cars following me. Those cars are not from ROS. Who are they? Why are they following me?

I almost hit by a truck but I still go on.

My car stopped because I'm out of gas. Great, just great.

I've been surrounded by many cars and vans. I remained in my seat. I don't want to get down. I noticed that some of the passengers of the vans and cars got out from their vehicle.

I examine each one of them.

I saw.......

Jungkook

What the-

Also there was another guy that look so familiar. He was tall like Jungkook, the way he walks its so manly and he has dark brown hair.

And there was other 5 guys, in total of seven including Jungkook and the familiar guy.

They stand infront of my car staring straight at me. I feel like I'm going to cry. There, my bestfriend Jungkook standing infront of my car where I am sitting.

I wanted to run and hug him so tight until he was out of breath, no just kidding I won't kill him. He's my bestfriend more like brother.

I missed him so much... tbh, I don't have any other feelings for him, we're just bestfriends but we treat each other as siblings.

Jungkook approach the door where I'm sitting at and he knock at the tinted window.

I was shaking as hell. My hands are getting cold and it was full of sweat.

Should I come down?

I don't know what am I going to do.

I look at my left side where Jungkook was standing and keep on knocking.

Aish.

I don't have a choice right?

Maybe this is it.

EARLIER....
(FLASHBACK)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

My phone rang and I check who's calling, Taehyung. I answer the phone call and all I heard was panting Taehyung and he sounds like he's nervous.

( ) JUNGKOOK
[ ] TAEHYUNG

(HYU--)

[J-JUNGKOOK!!! COME HERE AT THE HOSPITAL NOW!! TELL THE OTHERS TOO AND ALL YOU COME HERE NOW!!]

(A-ARASSEO WHAT'S HAPPENING!?)

[A-ARA--]

CALL ENDED...