Chapter 6

NAMJOON'S POV

"You guys really wanted to get hurt huh? You're so annoying. Enough with this bullshit. Let's finish this game."

That voice is came from a female.

The lights starts to light up again and the owner of that voice has been revealed from the darkness.

I am now shocked.

The person that we've beed searching for a month was already infront of us.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"You guys really wanted to get hurt huh? You're so annoying. Enough this bullshit. Let's finish this game."

That voice....

That voice is very familiar.

That voice that I've been longing to here again.

The lights starts to light up again and the owner of that voice has been revealed from the darkness.

My jaw dropped.

My heart beat hitched.

All I can feel is shocked from what I just facing right now.....

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You guys really wanted to get hurt huh? You're so annoying. Enough with this bullshit. Let's finish this game."

I got curious when I heard those words.

The voice is came from a female.

I think I hear it before, but I don't remember when.

Lights started to light up again as the owner of the voice has been revealed from the darkness.

My jaw dropped and my eyes is already wide but it becomes more wide when I saw the figure infront of us.

.

.

.

.

.

The three of them seemed to be so shocked, because of the person who's now standing infront of them.

Song Ara.