Chapter 10

HYEJIN'S POV

I can't open my eyes so suddenly. All I can see was blurred, I keep on blinking and my vision became clearer.

I noticed that I'm here in the hospital. There are some shts that are connected in my body.

How long I've been here?

I touch my head because it was hurting as hell. A tear escaped my eyes because of the pain.

I open my eyes when the pain escaped and suddenly I realise something....

I remember everything..

From who I really am, my father, what happened to me, everything that happens and about me.

I remember how I loose my memories.

I remember how I came to ROS.

I remember how I became a member of ROS.

I remember how I think my own father as my enemy

I remember everything.

I need to get out of here, for sure master is already wanted to kill me.

I checked the calendar beside my bed and noticed that I've been here in the hospital for 2 weeks.

I immediately stand up, not giving a sht for those pains in my body.

I need to get out of here to clear everything.

I've been fooled by my master, I need to do something.

I remove all the shts that are connected in my body.

Whoever brought and helped me here I owe them my life. Now, I really need to leave.

I saw a jacket at the couch, I grab it and wear it.

If I made my way out by the door, many persons and nurses will caught me. I saw a window at the other side of my room. I look down there and I am just in the 3rd floor and there is a emergency staircase beside my window. I jumped off the window and made my way down the stairs in a quick pace.