Chapter 8

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The ROS's plan to attack our head quarter didn't came. I guess they back out, after they lost a lot of members when we attacked them out of nowhere and the day when we met Ara or should I call Hyejin?

Everyone has been always bothered of who and what they really saw that day when attacked ROS.

Some of us says that, that girl is Ara but the others are still confused because of her actions; that she didn't even recognize or know Jungkook anymore. Jungkook said that her moves and skills in fighting are all different from Ara.

Until know we are still doing some plan to meet her again and to figure out everything about her.

Hyejin's POV

I'm in my way to our Master's Office. I stand infront of his office, I was about to knock but I heard that there are someone talking inside so I just stay for awhile outside and eavesdrop their conversation.

"My plan is gonna be successful. Hyejin has been already faced her father's mens." I heard master said.

Father?

My father?

I thought my father died already and Master is the one who told me.

"Hyejin? You mean Ara?" The person who he is talking with.

"Yes, my plan worked perfectly. I will use her against her father so I can take her father's wealth and the AVL Department. After that, I will surely kill her."

Use me against my dad?

Kill me?

"But sir? I think we're going to have a problem."

"What is that?"

"Her memories might come back anytime soon. It's been 6 years ago eversince I poisoned her mind the reason why she lost her memory and now, it might came back."

6 years ago?

I lost my memories?

I can't understand what they are talking about.

My head is starting to hurt again as hell so I held and massage my temples while I stamble to walk to my room.

_________________

I am walking around here at the park. I don't know why I still have the urge to go here after everything happens.

I disguised; I am wearing a beanie, round glasses, winter coat with sweatshirt inside, jeans and timberlands. I just sneak out from ROS, because I need to take some fresh air and have some time to think.

This past days, I've been feeling weird like, there is something familiar about me.

And also, the conversation that I've heard early in Master's Office.

6 years ago?

I lost my memories?

My father?

Use me?

Kill me?

Is this the reason why when I have a fight with those guys who attacked us days ago, the two guys in there seemed so familiar, specially the cute guy I mean, other one who hugged me and keep saying that I am Ara?

Wait?

Did I just heard earlier in the conversation that;

Me and that Ara is just one?

I am all confused now.

All those years that I've been with them, they are just using me.

This park also seemed familiar I don't know why like I've been here before.

I exited the park and walk around in the streets while I'm deep in my thoughts. I was crossing the street still thinking deep, there was some people that keep on shouting at me but I just ignored.

I heard a loud horn sound, that's the time when I came back in reality and I notice that the crossing sigh is still red, when I look at the direction where that horn came from, I saw a big truck coming to my direction. I can't move, I feel like my feet has been rooted in where I'm standing.

I just stared at the in coming truck like I don't know what am I going to do.

The truck hitted me and the next thing I knew is that the people around here was running to me then everything went black.

_______________________

BORING AND SHORT CHAPTER😪