Chapter 3

"Yes, I can." I sat infront of the security systems. I started to manage the computer of CCTVs. I open each file and search for the date MARCH 13, 2012. Mrs. Choi is right, the record of that day was deleted and he found it, it was hacked by someone. I said that the file is not completely deleted because the one who destroyed it didn't completely know alot about those things. I managed to fix it and I successfully fixed it and the file came back.

.

.

.

.

.

We all look at each other before I click the file and watch the record scene. It's just our first day for searching and finding her, luckily the fate is really willing to help us to easily find her.

We watch the record and then we saw everything our eyes widen. I zoom in so we can clearly see what happen that time.

We saw that there was a Black Van that came and park infront of the house and 3 mens broke in Ara's appartment at 10pm.

The mens who broke in is wearing all black and wearing a face masks, so it is hard for us to recognize who's those mens.

The 3 mens get in the house and few moments, they came out with Ara by carrying bridal style of one of the mens and took her away as they got in the van and drove away from that place..

When they got out of the house, Ara didn't looks like she got stabbed shot or what.

The video was colored not black and white and there was a street light that giving them a light when then they got out of the house.

Ara is just wearing a white shirt and sweatpants that time and there is no sign of a blood in her shirt. I think the blood is just for a show, but where did it came from when they saw a lot of blood scattered around?

"They said that there is a lot of blood scattered around but, look.. it didn't looks like she got stabbed or shot because there is a no sign of blood, she's even wearing a white shirt and grey pants but theres no even a tiny dot of blood on her clothes." Namjoon-hyung said.

"The blood is just for a show. But where did that came from?" Jungkook said as we all stared at each other.

"We better go now to the HQ (headquearters) and report this to Mr. Song." Yoongi-hyung said as he get some copy of the file.

We all leave the room and told Mrs. Choi, that we already fixed her security system and that we also already saw what happened during the time that Ara disseapered then we thanked her and leave.

After the long ride, we arrived at the HQ and quickly went to Mr. Song's office and we saw him handling some papers.

"Mr. Song you need to watch this and we also have something to tell you." Jin-hyung said.

"Is it about my Ara?" Mr. Song asked with his eyes full of hope.

"Yes, sir." We gave him the flashdrive where the copy is and he start watching it and his hands forms into a fist because of his anger.

"They took away my daughter." He said.

"We don't think that the blood was Ara's. Because, as you cam see at the video, she's wearing light colored clothes and there is no sign of a blood in her clothes. We are thinking where that comes from." Yoongi-hyung said. He even have the small and puffy eyes yet it was his hawk eyes.