Chapter 9

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was walking around here in some streets, getting some fresh air and refreshing my mood and mind.

It's been so long since I went in my favorite park.

While walking, I heard a loud screak and a loud thud coming from the other side of the street then, I saw a figure of a girl laying down at the middle of the road, blood keeps on dripping in her head, scattering in the cold cement.

I ran over there so I can clearly see her face.

When I saw her face I my eyes suddenly widened.

It's the girl, Hyejin.

There was a crowd that are surrounding her.

I ran over where she was laying down, I put her head on my thighs as I called an ambulance. Her face is now covored with blood and also my clothes.

Few moments later the ambulance came, the nurses put her at the stretcher then took her inside of the ambulance and now we are on the way to the hospital while holding her hands.

After the 10 minutes ride to the hospital, we made it. When we got out of the ambulance, we fasten our pace to the emergency room and I'm still holding her hand.

I am so worried about her.

They didn't let me in the emergency room so I stay at the waiting area.

I decided to call my hyungs and Mr. Song. and they said that they come here immediately. After I ended the call, I just sit at the waiting area, praying for Hyejin to be okay.

After a couple of hours, the doctor came out from the emergency room, once I notice the doctor came out, I immediately stand up and ask him if she was okay.

"Doctor, is she okay? How is she?" I bombarded him of my questions.

"She's okay now. She just got Injury in her arm. But, in her head there is something that unexplainable. But don't worry, theres nothing to worry about her head, we just need to figure out whats that unexplainable. For now she will transferred in her room." The doctor explained and I thank him then he left.

I asked the receptionist where Hyejin's room is. When she told me, I made my way to her room. When got in there, I saw the nurse that just came out from transferring her.

I peek first inside before entering. Seeing her in this kind of state is making me feeling weird towards her.

Since the day I've seen her when we attacked them, I started to have a weird feelings and I always think of her.

I drag a chair and place it beside of her bed then I sit.

I stared at her features; her eyes, nose then her lips. As I stared in her eyes, I felt that her eyes was kinda familiar. I think that I already saw those eyes of her before, not in the day we attacked them but some time in the past.

I think I already see those eyes at the same park where I found her being hitted by the truck...

Flashback....

I don't know what to do.

They killed my parents.