Chapter 1

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I've already done a lot of missions all by myself.

I also have killed a lot of persons but, most of them are our suspects and most wanted people.

I've been through a lot of obstacles in my life. I already got shot and stabbed few times, lucky me I still survive those.

I lost my family a long time ago when I'm still highschool student. They've got murdered in our own house because of filty money.

When they got murdered, I was in my class that's why I never got a chance to save them and when I got home, I just saw my parents laying in the ground, lifeless.

The persons who murdered my family has been caught and they are now in Police Custody in their whole life (they will be prisoners in their whole life).

I join AVL Department because Jungkook encourage me to. I trained for almost 3 years and I succeed.

I am now one of the head officer in AVL for 2 years.

My life changed. Even if I don't have a great past I still give myself a chance to have a great future.

I became a success Secret Agent, together with my friends more like brothers.

They are my hyungs and dongsaeng, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook.

All of us are the head officers of AVL Department.

I am very thankfull that we became friends but we are treating each other as brothers. They are one of the reason why I am happy now.

They made my life easier and happier.

When it comes to work, I am all dead serious. Sometimes I was kinda cold but I am friendly but I dont easily trust other people.

I am ready to risk my own life just to protect the other people.

_________________________________

I shove my gun into my holster that attached in my leg as again, I finished one of my mission.

I felt my phone rang inside of my pocket, I get my phone from my pocket as I answer the phone call without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Taehyung, have you already finished your mission?" That voice was Namjoon Hyung's.

"Yes, I've already finish it."

"Arasseo. Come here at the conference room. Mr. Song have something to discuss. We'll be waiting for you. Come quick." After he said all of that in one breath, he already end the call. I gues it was really urgent, thats why.

"Lets go back to the headquarters. Hurry." I order at my co-agents as they all obeyed me and got into their vans and I get back to my jet black Porsche.