Chapter 5

UNKNOWN'S POV

This can't be happening, they already know that she's still alive.

I need to do something.

How did they discover that she's still alive?

Well, let see if they can get her back to her father.

Let see if she still know each of them.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's been 2 weeks since we start finding her.

But, we still haven't catch any informations about her.

My phone vibrated and signalled that I got a text from someone. I fetch my phone from my pocket, I open my phone as I read the message that I got.

From: Jimin

Mr. Song wants to meet us. Come here at his office, NOW.

After I read it. I made my way to Mr. Song's office.

I got inside of his office and saw all of the Team Presidents, the 7 of us.

I walked closer to them and took a sit beside Namjoona and Jungkook.

"We need to stop searching for her for awhile." Namjoon said as Mr. Song agreed.

"Wae?!" Me and Jungkook exclaimed.

"Some of our agents has been attacked by our enemies and one of our agents that has been escaped from them, the one who attacked them is a Girl. He said that the Girl is looks like Ara." Namjoon said.

"ROS Department/Gang is planning to attack us tomorrow night after 6 years." Mr. Song said. "And we need to attack them first before they can attack us." He added.

"When are we going to attack?" Jungkook asked.

"Tonight." Yoongi-hyung said.

"Did you know where they are hiding?" I asked.

"Yes, we already found out where they are hiding. Also tonight, where going to find out if its really Ara." Namjoon-hyung said.

"Everything is all set and planned. Now go get ready for our mission for tonight." Mr. Song ordered all of us and we obey him.