Ch. 9 Nevermore

A/n: Sorry this chapter took so long I just been so busy with school, and work so I am not able to work on it as much as I like, but time has helped me improve this chapter so I hope you all enjoy it. :)

10 minutes before Spider-Man arrived at the old power really station.

In the middle of a field on the top of a mouton a few miles behind Beacon.

Raven pov

I am in my bird form on top of a tree waiting for Ozpin to arrive, so we can negotiate with my hostages that I have got back at the power station. I just hope that Gargain can keep the rest of the crew in line while I am gone.

As I look at the academy I can't help but think about Yang, I was glad to see that she is doing alright, she has made great friends, and she seems to have taken a liking to a boy. I will be honest I am not too sure about he doesn't seem like the hunter type, I'll keep an eye on him.

I look to see that Ozpin arrived,

Finally, I fly down, and transform into my normal form, and meet his gaze with mine.

Ozpin: It is good to see you again Raven.

Raven: Skip the pleasantries you know why I am here.

Ozpin: *sigh* Straight to business then.

Raven: The last offer you made is not enough, my tribe needs more.

Ozpin: I have offered you food, clothes, medicine what more can you possibly need?

I cross my arms as he said this.

Raven: My tribe can use some electricity, and from what I hear you got a great source of power in your basement.

Ozpin gives one of his trademark glares it seems I got under his skin, good.

Ozpin: If I give you that, you know what it will unleash.

Raven: That seems like it is your problem.

Ozpin: If it does become my problem it will be your problem soon, and when that happens..

Raven: I will take care of it, I always do.

Ozpin: *Sigh* Please Raven let was cooperate, you and your tribe can be a great use in fighting Salem.

Raven: So you just want to use me and my men and women as grunts t in your war.

Ozpin: No that's not what I meant, Raven your brother misses you we all do and we would like it if you came back.

Raven: You know why I can't do that.

Ozpin: Then if not for me or your brother, then do it for your niece and daughter.

I get angry as he says this. and grip my sword

Raven: I am doing this for them.

Ozpin: Is that what you tell yourself because from where I am standing you left them because you were afraid and tried to save yourself instead.

I pull out my sword and hold it inches away from his neck, furious at his accusations, I would never do that to them I am doing this so they can live.

Raven: I called you here for one reason Ozpin, so do you want to meet my demands or do you want to have more blood on your hands.

Talking to Ozpin always made me enraged, I really want to kill him where he stands, but I need those supplies.

*Beep beep*

Then Ozpins watch just beeps

Ozpin: I can't do that.

Raven: WHY NOT!!