Ch. 2 Introductions

Ozpin pov

The elevator door opens and I step out I look at my watch and see that it is around lunch time so it is most likely that team RWBY will be in the cafeteria. I walk towards the cafeteria and I see through the windows that the cafeteria was a bit...messy, one that Glynda was tarting to clean up, I can see that Mrs. Goodwitch was not amused I roll my eyes and make my way to the cafeteria door, and enter.  As soon as I walk in, Yang falls through the roof, and land on the table. Which seems to get Glenda more agitated, so I put my hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glenda: *Sigh* They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will be, but right now they're still children, so why not let them play the part. 

I start walking towards the door.

Ozpin: After all it isn't a role they'll have forever.

Ozpin: Ruby would you and your team get cleaned up and meet me outside I need to talk to you.

Ruby: OK.

Timeskip 1 hour

3rd pov

Ozpin is waiting on a bench getting impatient.

Then team RWBY finds him looking apologetic.

Ruby: Sorry we took to long, food is very difficult to get out of your hair.

Blake: Some of us had a little more trouble.

They all look at Yang.

Yang looks away and crosses her arms embarrassed.

Ozpin: Its fine, I just wanted to inform you that we had gotten a new student.

Team RWBY looks confused.

Yang: Why is there a student joining in the second semester.

Weiss: And why are you telling us this?

Ozpin: Because he is going to be staying with the four of you.

RWBY: Wait what!

Ozpin: I think the four of you would be well compatible with him.

Ruby: So do we get a new teammate, that would be so cool.

Weiss: wait were would he sleep there is no room, because I am not sharing my bed.

Ruby: eww gross.

Ozpin: *giggles*  I can assure you that will not happen we will provide his own sleeping commendations, and he will accompany you on some of your missions, but he will be an independent student.

Blake: Is that even allowed.

Ozpin: There have been other independent students in the past, but he whould be the first in over 50 years.

Yang: Well who is he, whats he like?

Ozpin: You can ask him yourself he is in my office.

Ozpin got a little bit red because he told y/n he would be back in 5 minutes.

Meanwhile 

y/n pov

Only 5 minutes he said, well at least I have calmed down about talking to girls remember just treat them like they where just anyone else.  I bring out Rhino's scroll and look at the messages that Junior sent him. I should probable pay him a visit tonight, find out who he is working for.  he will have most likely increased security, since he did not follow through on his dead with his employer, who is probably Mr. Fancy Hat himself.  If Junior knows who where he is I can finally catch that snake. 

Ding

I hear the elevator door open I look to see who it is.  It is Ozpin with 4 girls, which I assume is team RWBY,  there is one girl that looks younger than the others, in a red skirt, and what looks like a giant scythe holstered on her back, the second girl I think is a Schnee mainly to do her good posture, snooty look on her face, and the fact she is exclusively wearing white, seriously do Schnees not believe in other colors a little green will go a long way, still my dad worked at a dust company that could be something we can talk about. The third girl seems more shy and reserved than the others and she obviously wheres a bow on her head to cover up her cat ears,  but why would she want to hide that fact.  The final girl is the tallest and the one with the most hair, and shotgun gauntlets, she is also very pretty..hehe, 'ahem' OK, y/n remember to play it cool just treat here like just like any other person.

Ozpin: Girls, this is the young lad that will be staying with you during your time at Beacon.

They all step out of the elevator and the girls move very quickly to my position and look at me as if they were examining me.

Weiss: He is not what I expected him to be.

y/n: Um, I am sorry, I think?

Ozpin: Girls maybe you should give him space

They all step back much to my relief.

y/n: Uh Hi my name is y/n l/n *ahem its uh a pleasure to meet all of you.

Damn, I am not good at hiding my awkwardness. 

Ruby: Hello new friend, I'm ruby.

Blake: Blake.

Yang: I'm Yang.

Weiss: Weiss Schnee pleasure to meet you. 

I was right!

y/n: As in the Schnee dust company.

Weiss: The very same.

 y/n: You know my dad was one of the higher-ups in dust manufacturing.

Weiss: Really, well maybe I meet him.

y/n: Oh no he did not work for the Schnee company, he worked at Oscorp Dust and Technologies.

Weiss: Oh.

OK maybe mentioning that my dad worked for your companies biggest competitor was not the best idea.  Now the room has gone silent.......please someone change the subject.

Ruby: Wait y/n l/n, isn't that the guy who takes pictures of Spider-Man.

I am relieved that Ruby asked me to break the awkwardness.

y/n: Yeah, yeah that's me. 

Blake: Really?

Yang: Wait you seen Spider-Man up close that is so cool have you meet him whats he like.

y/n: Yeah he is really nice, I took a selfie with him, wanna see.

I pull a photo out of my wallet that's of Spider-Man putting his arm around me while he is taking a selfie. It is a Photoshop job that is pretty good if I do say so myself. I keep it just in case i need to prove that I am not Spider-Man. Team RWBY looks at it with wide eyes.

Yang: You have met a real-life superhero, that is soooo awesome, you are now my new best friend, sorry Blake.

Blake playfully hits her arm and smiles.

Ozpin: Why don't you show him to around?

Ruby: OK, come on y/n I am sure you will fit right in.

We wave good by to the headmaster and they take me outside and give me the abridged tour.

Ruby: This is Beacon Tower obviously, the food court and dorms are to the right of the tower and the classrooms are to the left, and those ate the gardens.

Yang: And over there is the combat arena, hey just in case you want to go a few rounds.

She winks at me obviously wanting a challenge, I am still nervous but I decide to play it cool.

Y/n: Well I have been in my fair share of scraps.

Yang smiles and Ruby notices my large suitcase.

Ruby: Well we can give you the full tour, after you settled in at least, come on I will show you to our dorm room.

Y/n: Yeah I would like that.