Ch. 32 Unmasked

Team RWBY's Drom Room.

3rd pov

Ruby and Weiss are on sitting on Weiss' bed looking at an injured Y/n in his Spider-Man suit while unmasked and Yang is helping him to his feet after he stumbled through the window.

Yang: Ruby get a doctor!

Weiss: Get a doctor? He needs to go to the medical wing!

Yang: We can't just bring Spider-Man into the medical wing without people asking questions.  Ruby just bring a doctor you can trust. Please!

Ruby: I want to help but all the medical doctors, are currently attending JNPR, Sage, and Neptune.

Yang: *Frustrated* I DON'T care just get someone with medical experience Please!

Ruby: Alright!

Ruby then uses here semblence to leave the room and get help as fast as possible.

Y/n: *cough* Where is Otto? *cough*

He holds his waist in pain,

Yang: Hey, don't worry about that right now alright babe.

Y/n: *cough*

Yang: Weiss help he get him on the table!

Weiss: On it!

Weiss then quickly clears the table and moves it into the center of the room.

Weiss: I will go and get some supplies. *

Yang then puts his mask back on because it would be harder for whoever Ruby brought back to find out his Identity.  She then puts pressure on the wound around his waist, Yang is on the verge of tears because after all, that has happened today she cannot lose the man she loves.

Yang: *Crying* You're going to be alright.

Y/n: Of course I will *cough* I have you, here.

This made Yang feel better,  but she was still crying, but then Weiss came back with some basic medical equipment, and shortly after Ruby ran back into the room with Professor Conners in tow.

Conners: What the Ruby why did you...*looks to the table* Spider-Man?  What the Hell is going on?

Ruby: We can explain latter maybe, but you said you were working on your medical doctorate right? So can you please help him?

Weiss: You have too!

Conners: But I, have...

He looks to Yang and he sees how upset she looks.

Conners: Alright I am going to need gloves masks anything that's sterile.

Weiss: Here! 

She hands him the box which he takes and goes over to Y/n where Yang is still putting pressure on the wound. 

Conners: Yang, I am going to need you to leave, I need space to work.

Yang: What? No! I am not leaving you can do this all by yourself!

Conners: On the contrary.

Conners closes his eyes and in a few seconds, three light constructs that look exactly like him.

Ruby: Wow is that your semblence?

Conners: Yes short version is that I can spit my soal into multiple constructs that I can control, now please I need space to help him.

Yang: Okay thank you.

30 Min. Later

Ruby, Weiss, and Yang are waiting out in the hallway anxiously, and they look up when Conners walks into the hallway.

Conners: He'll live, but he needs some rest.

Yang: Thank You and can you keep this a secret, please.

Conners: *nods*  Of course, your secret is safe with me.

Ruby: Thanks.

Conners then turns to leave the dorms.

Yang: Hey Weiss Ruby, can you...maybe give me a few minutes alone with him, please?

Ruby: But...

Weiss: Of course, we should probably update Blake on the situation anyway, right Ruby?

Ruby: Oh yes of course.

They both slowly walk away knowing that Yang,  really wants to go in there alone, she nods and then they walk to the hospital wing.

Yang enters the room and sees Y/n sitting up on the bed, still in his suit but with his mask off.

Y/n: Hey Yang, thanks for...

She cuts him off by rushing to him and giving him the biggest hug of his life. He is taken by surprise for a few seconds but he then returns the hug.

Yang: *Tearing Up* You scared me. 

Y/n: *Comforting* I know, I'm sorry.

They stop hugging for a bit, so Yang can put her hands behind his head and pull him in for a deep but quick kiss.

Y/n: We got to find Otto he has a Formula that can nullify a semblence and he...

Yang: I know.

Y/n: How do you...*Eyes widen*...no...Pyrrah?

She nods.

Y/n: H...how is she...handling it?

Yang: She hasn't woken up yet...but Blake is in the waiting room so she could break the news to her.

Y/n: Blake...she is waiting for Pyrrah to come too?

Yang: *Hesitent/sad* No, she is waiting for Neptune and Sage to wake up.

Y/n looked confused but he knew deep down why she was there, he hangs his head down and holds both of Yang's hands.

Y/n: Yang...please tell me what happened.

Yang: Otto Came into the arena, demanded that General Ironwood, go with him and when he refused he....*sniffle* killed Scarlet and Sun.

Y/n: He killed, them?

Yang: Yes.

He really starts tearing up.

Y/n: There dead because I couldn't stop him.

He then starts crying, and Yang brings his head to her chest and starts stroke it.

Y/n: *crying* If I was stronger or quicker I could have stopped him in the lab..I

Yang: Hey don't do this to yourself, what happened is not your fault alright.

Y/n: *crying* But I could have saved them.

Yang: Y/n, you are the most amazing person I have ever met, but your still human and you have to go to realize that even with your powers, you can't save everyone, and that's OK because you help everyone that you possibly can, and ultimately that's all we can do.

They are both remain silent for a few minutes until Y/n grabs her hand and breaks the silence.

Y/n: Thank you.

Yang: Anytime I am always here for you.

Y/n: I have to stop him.

Yang: I know, but we should probably wait for the rest of the team to come back before we decide on any concrete plans.

Y/n: Good idea.

Yang: You mind if I just keep holding on to you before they arrive?

Y/n: Not at all.