Ch. 16 Infiltration

Cinders Dorm 

Afternoon 

1 hour after Sandmans containment

3rd Po

Emerald and Mercury, are bickering on whether or not Torchwick getting arrested ahead of schedule was either a major roadblock or a minor inconvenience. While Cinder was in an unknown private location talking to her 'clever' friend, about a new problem.

Mercury: Are you kidding he was supposed to load a train full of explosives and bring it into the city and he was not even able to do that.

Emerald: I know, but Cinder planned ahead for this we will adapt as we have done before.

Mercury: Yeah I get that, but you have to admit Cinder and, "you know who" seriously underestimated this Spider guy, and now we have Oscorp to worry about. Let's face it Em this whole plan has gone down the drain.

Before Emerald could respond to Mercury's statement Cinder walks in as if she owns the place, and sits on her bed she wears her trademark nefarious grin on her face.

Emerald immediately sits up straight as she walks in.

Emerald: Welcome back ma'am! Have you did Watts or Adam have any useful information.

Cinder: Well, according to Watts, he worked for Osborn many years ago, and while he never knew him personally knew him, he insists that Osborn is dangerous, and he that if there is any chance that he may be a threat to the mission then we need to take him out quick.

Emerald: What about Adam?

Cinder: Adam, was less than helpful. He has never seen the Spider-Man in action, so alas the only information he obtained where from his men, and from what they said it appears that this Spider-Man is fast, agile, unpredictable, and stronger than any normal hunter should be even with an advanced ora.

Emerald: I...I see.

Mercury: This is what I am talking about! Salem told us "Not to worry about the Spider-Man" but this guy has caused more problems for us than Ozpin has, and Oscorp completely flew under her radar, and this woman is supposedly a powerful Grimm Queen or something, who knows about everyone everywhere. So if you ask me...

Emerald: Which no one did.

Mercury: ...Osborn is extremely lucky, or he knows exactly how too keep off Salem's radar.

Emerald reluctantly nods her head.

Emerald: He has a point ma'am if he is a big a threat as Watts says he is Salem would have caught it.

Cinder: You may be right, Emerald *Gestures to the desk*Emerals grab my scroll and access the CCT network so we can see what exactly we are dealing with here.

Emerald: Of course, but I don't think Oscorp uses the network.

Cinder: Would not hurt to try.

Emerald Gets up and grabs the scroll and tries to access the network with no luck,

Emerald: Umm, Cinder?

Cinder: What.

Emerald: I can't access the network.

Cinder: What do you mean you can't access the network! Are you sure you're doing it right?

Emerald: I am but all that is coming up is are the words Access denied and a video play button.