Prologue

A/n: Hello hope you enjoy the story so far I will update as frequent as I can. Reminder think of this as Rement 616 (Earth 2) so a few of the events are going to deviate on what happens on the show but it will follow the same story

Rement-616

Vale City

3rd pov

It was 10:15 it had just gotten dark and Spider-Man was just swinging around looking for trouble, or people that need saving.

Y/n: Ahhh, there is always something special about swinging around under the night sky

He keeps swinging then perches on top of a gargoyle

y/n: It's so peaceful and quiet almost as if...

An alarm goes off at a nearby dust shop

He hears the explosion and jots my head to the left where he sees smoke,

y/n: Well that took a lot longer then I thought I would.

y/n shoot his webs across the city towards the alarm, eventually making it to the Dust till Dawn which was in complete disarray.

y/n observes from the rooftop across the street

y/n: The Dust till Dawn robbed twice in such a short amount of time. Seriously is there no other dust shops to rob in this kingdom, you will think that old man shopkeep would have been through enough

y/n continues to mumble to himself he sees someone exit the building a 6,7 rhino Faunus with a steel-plated chest plate boots and gauntlets, but with no helmet to probably due to the horn on his head. y/n lets out an amused chuckle sets up a camera, and then he jumps from the building and lands on top of a car.

y/n: Alexander O'Hirn "The Rhino", I like the new armor makes you look skinny.

Rhino: Spider-Man I was hoping to see you again.

y/n: Really because last time we crossed paths we fought for a while, then I booked you an extended stay at super-villain daycare. I am surprised to see you check out so soon, what made you cut your Va-CA short, hrmmm, was it the service, the beds, the food, oh it was the food wasn't, it's always the food.

Rhino: Dear god SHUT UP, or I will turn that white spider symbol red with your blood,

Spider-Man looks at the white spider on his chest.

y/n: Nah red would just look weird.

Rhino: NAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino charges at y/n with all of his force but y/n easily doges it causing Rhino to crash into the car.

y/n: Hey hey You seem pretty tense have you tried yoga.

Rhino again blindly charges him, and y/n spins a web at a lamppost he then pulls it creating a tripwire where the Rhino blindly trips over and falls on his face and a scroll falls out of his pocket.

y/n: OK real talk, what are you doing robbing a dust shop, I mean money yeah that makes sense, but dust what would you need with dust.

y/n pov

Unless someone paid you to do it for them, I thought about this for a minute then The Rhino got up and as he slammed his fists together I got ready to jump

y/n: Ya know O'Hirn in my studies and experience there is one thing I learned...

Rhino: Yeah what's that?

y/n: Don't leave...

Then I jump and slug him right in the face

y/n: your head exposed!

This makes him twirl around and fall on his face.

I fist-bump the air and...oh ow that hurts man what is his jaw made of titanium, I grab my fist in pain, ow that going to hurt in the morning *Ring huh oh it's his scroll, I'll just take that. I shot a web to grab it

y/n: Yoink

I open the phone and there are two new texts that read "Is it done" "My employer wants the dust on time if you are late I make sure you answer for it!" Both of them from J.R, I roll my eyes, and pinch my nose

y/n: Ohh Junior, if you want to hide, don't make your code name so obvious.

I start to question junior's Intelligence when I start to hear sirens coming.

y/n: Well that is my Que to skedaddle.

I web up the Rhino leave a note with my signature, and grab my camera before I leave.

I go to the Residential district and then I jump and stick to the wall of my apartment building I quietly open the door and go in, Ahh that was a good work out.

Y/n's Apartment

y/n's pov

I connect my camera to my computer, It's time to send my pics to my grumpy boss J.J at VNN, I send him the pics of me stopping the Rhino, and he sends me an email. I click on it with a sense of wonder of how low he will go this time, I open the email and I am supersize he offered me 300 Lien, It was the most J.J offered for my pictures, still, 300 hundred is still a little low maybe I should bargain...ahh no this the nicest he has been I will just take it and run. I accept and he sends the 300 Lien to my account.

Y/n: I guess you are in need of more Spidey pics J.J. If I didn't want to get fired *Yawn* I would ask for a raise.

I walk to my bed but then I notice my mail on the floor that's right, I almost forgot about that, I shoot a web at my mail and yank it towards me, and it seems like the mail I usually get

Y/n: Alright let's see, Eviction notice, electric bill, dry cleaning bill, a letter from Beacon Academy, Water b..., wait?

I go back to the Beacon Letter and Open it

y/n: Dear y/n l/n

Hello, I would like to inform you that we have received your application to be accepted into Beacon, as you know we could not accept you at the start of the year. However, I pulled some strings to open our doors to you in the second semester. The semester will start in 2 days, there will be a bullhead in the industrial district to take you to the academy. You can stay in the dorms with one of our teams, and I can pay the rent on your apartment when you are with us. When you arrive come to my office and we will discuss where you will be staying as well as the basics of our school, I hope that you will accept.

Sincerely

Professor Ozpin

y/n: Oh my god...this is soooo AWESOME!!!

A/n I hoped you liked it so far and Rhino won't be the only main Spidey villain making an appearance, if you have any suggestions or ideas or just want to talk please leave it in the comments see you all next time.