Ch. 11 Secrets

y/n pov

Climbing Beacon tower just outside Ozpins office.

OK so apparently while I was at the dance someone broke into the CCT tower, I wish I could have been there, but thankfully Ruby manage to chase them off, or rather her off she did tell us that it was just one woman.  And from what I know, I do believe it is Trochwicks boss, the timing too perfect.  I have been trying to find Fancy Hat's base of operations for weeks but I scoped nearly every corner of southeast Vale, that is where he said it was, back at the warehouse.  Well, I can think about it later I am close enough to Ozpins office now.

???: *muffled voices*

y/n: let's see who's in there

Inferred mode on

y/n: OK 4 heat signatures, those must be Ozpin, Glinda, Ironwood, the last one has to be Ruby,  OK now to test my the new enhanced hearing I built into my mask, I have been working on this for weeks.

Enhanced hearing mode on

Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we meet Ruby.

Yes, it worked to add that to the list! Now if the woman Ruby saw is Fancy Hats boss then hopefully Ozpin will do something about it, and I need to be there to make sure Torchwick is put away for good.

Ironwood: Embedding dust is an age-old technique it could have been anyone.

Ruby: Wait, you think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

y/n: Good Ruby get them to talk.

Ozpin: It's possible, 

y/n: NO! She obviously is, and you either need to let her know or act on it yourself

Ozpin: But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together.

Is he seriously going to do nothing about this!?  Where the hell are your priorities Ozpin.

Ruby: Actually I-I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something, in the southeast, just outside the kingdom.

y/n: *giggles* She is pretty good at this, wait southeast OUTSIDE of Vale damn it Torchwick be more accurate with your orders its professional mob boss courtesy.

OK, I don't think Ozpin is going to be any help I got to figure this out on my own.  If I go to the CCT tower I can go download a map and see what is southeast outside the kingdom, and maybe I can see what mystery boss lady was doing at the tower late last night now I can still make it back to see Yang and the rest of the team off. 

CCT tower air vent 20 minutes later.

The towers on lockdown, So going through the front door was not an option luckily they did not lock up the air vents. I look down and see that the main communications room is empty and all the windows are dimmed. This is where Ruby fought the intruder.

*drops down to main communications room* 

So if she was here then my best guess is that she was after the computers here, after all, they are connected to every electronic device in the city. I go over to a computer and start doing some hacking of my own.

Whoever hacked the system is good because the defenses on these things are supposed to be impenetrable, but unfortunately for them, I am also pretty good, if I do say so myself.

1 minute later

y/n: OK almost there and,*click* Yes I'm in! hmm..the program actually has a logo of a queen chess piece, and it seems they have gotten access to the network, well sorry Queen of the bad guys but I can't allow that so I am just gunna..*Click*...*Click*..*Clackity....*Clack*....and, bam they are out of the system, now when they try and use the system they will instead get *snort* something else.  Now as long as I am here I might as well replace her queen program with my spider program, so I can monitor crime all over the city. OK give me a few minutes, aaaaannnnnnnnd, done, ok now for the map.