16. Report Back

>>>>>>>>>>>No Picture this Week, Sorry>>>>>>>>>>

Nikko

      I walked through the broken glass on my floor, and could feel my face getting hotter. Shit was everywhere! My furniture was flipped, my valuable cross country art work was shredded/broken, and someone had even spray painted the words 'Fuck You' on my comforter. Now this was just my apartment where I meet with chicks or invite a few niggas to chill from time to time, but I still felt disrespected! "Whoever did this... is going to die by my hand," I growled as my crew looked for any clues to who broke into my shit. "Did you find any finger prints," I asked one of the many veteran forensic officers I kept on my pay roll. "I haven't come up with anything yet, but if this is the same person who broke into all of your places, they are bound to have slipped up one of the three times," he explained! I inhaled deeply to try and calm down, instead of taking my gun and going on a killing spree like I wanted. "Why does this shit keep happening to me," Poochie yelled kicking my broken stereo system.

       Once again he'd lost big money, by keeping his money in the same dumb ass spot he had it in the last time he got robbed. This time Ebony was out of the question for robbing Poochies place, because she'd been fucking me; so when he tried to throw her under the bus, we lost our first suspect. A part of me didn't want her to be a suspect anyway. This time I would have had to kill her, and I know that would just hurt Kinzy and Jyrell, but fortunate for us she was at the gym with me. "All I'm saying is this could have waited," I heard Kinzy's mouth. Jyrell came out the bathroom looking frustrated as hell. Seeing him like that only mirrored exactly why relationships just aren't my thing.

        Kinzy and him arrived about thirty minutes ago, and she's had this funky attitude since she got here. Something about canceling plans and him being too busy with work again, I don't know but she could go home. "Why don't you let Kinzy take the car and I'll give you a lift back to your crib after we're finished here," I offer, ready to get rid of the unnecessary bull shit. Jyrell shook his head, "I tried that, but she's not letting that shit fly. Just let her ass sit in the bathroom, she'll get over it," he gave up. I shrugged and walked into my room, with Jyrell following behind me. "Did they find your safe too," he asked, as he figured out where I was headed? "They better hope not," I shrugged. It was only twenty five thousand anyway. It wasn't close to the two million I had saved up in an offshore bank account, or the other million in my mansion in Clarksville Valley, where the upper class lived here in Florida.

          Money was money in my book though, no matter how much it was. I went to my mirror that was on the wall smashed into pieces and took it down. Now usually I'd use a pocket knife to open the wall up, but the way I was feeling, I just put my fist through the wall. "Damn Nikko," Jyrell chuckled taking a step back. I waved the pain off, and pulled at the wall until, deep in their, my safe came into view. It was far enough back to where a metal detector couldn't sense it. This safe had a pin lock installed on it, that if you got it wrong twice the device sent a message to me. If someone had broken into this, they either knew the code or were incredibly talented.

    I put in the code and listened as the safe unlocked. When I opened it, I had to say I was surprised. "Whoever performed this job, didn't do it well. Bring me one of those duffle bags out of my closet," I told Jyrell. He did it with a swiftness and looked at the money in the safe. "Damn, they didn't find it," he said as surprised as I was. This was the worst hiding place I'd put any of my safes. "Who do you think did this," Jyrell asked? "I don't know, but call Torien and Corey. Tell them I need prints from Poochies place or it'll be there heads on the chopping block. Then put the word out to the team, I want all ears to the street. Twenty five G's for anybody who brings me news that interests me," I said tossing him the money.