9. Work it Out

----Nikko---

>>>>>>Picture on the side of Nikko and Ebony>>>>>>>>>>

The moment I exited the plane my cousin could automatically tell something was up. He was waiting by the town car for Poochie and I, but he didn't say anything. Jovani knew me like the back of his hand, so he knew there would be no words when I was angry like this. I quickly dialed my other phone's number on her cell phone and wasn't surprised to hear her voice as I slid into the car. "Nikko," she spoke questioningly? "What happened," I responded trying to calm down? I was more pissed at the fact that she may have done this on purpose, and in my moment of surprise she was able to catch me off guard. With that phone she could threaten my family or worse for all I know. After all she'd already stolen from Poochie, what else was she capable of?

"I picked up your phone by accident. I've been trying to remember my number for the past ten hours but it's a new phone," which explained how few contacts she had in her phone. "On accident," I softly chuckled, yet apart of me hoped she was telling the truth. If not I've messed up really bad and had no one to blame but myself. She was quiet for a moment before her tone totally changed from what I assumed was worry to anger. "You think I took your damn phone on purpose! Why the hell would I do that? Do I look like some psychopathic stalker that wants all your information or something? I'll be home for another hour so I'd appreciate if you bring me my phone," she rampaged on. Once again I was dumbfounded mostly because I'd already warned her before to watch her damn mouth. At this moment I'd wrap my hands around her throat if we were face to face.

"If I could I would, but I won't be back until tomorrow. Until then stay off my phone and wait for my call," I commanded before hanging up. I could feel the guys gazing at me but I ignored them. I continued scrolling through her phone hoping to find a clue on who she had worked with. Suddenly I got a text from my phone, that was from her.

ViaText: Just like you I don't want to be talked to any kind of way. Don't treat me like I'm one of these girls in your phone! -_-

ReplyText: I didn't put us in this situation, you did! So deal with it and there is always a spot for you on the team after business is handled, Ebony.

ViaText: Haha now is the one time you don't want to be serious. Well funny guy I'm twice the woman you think I am and I'm more of a lady than your hoes. You aren't my type and you couldn't handle me anyway <.\Picture Via Text/.>

I look at the picture she sent and clench my jaw. There were over ten pictures of girls on my phone, all naked. None of them had a body like hers, and she was dressed. The way her ass sat up on that sink and her small waist was right on top. Her frame was bad and she knew it, her beautul face and sexy expression showed that. Damn I could see what Poochie fell for, because she was definitliy a dime piece. I leaned forward and clenched the phone in my hand as I tried to keep all the blood from going to my lower head. "Oye lo, Que esta mal," Jovani said making me turn my gaze to them. "Nothings wrong," I mumbled locking the screen and shoving the phone in my pocket. The entire way to the house I had to think of Ebony as I had just a few hours before. I wanted to see her as the same big mouthed, smart ass, girl who was capable of robbing niggas, but now I wanted to see her sprawled across my bed.

"Estamos aqui," Jovani announced that we were pulling up to my parents house. The gates opened to the humongous mansion that for the last five years has been home to us once a month. Every month we got together sometimes twice a month when important business was underway, like now. The white brick home was immaculate compared to the other million dollar homes in the community. The backyard had a pool that connected to the lake, where one of my fathers boats sat at a dock a lttle ways off from the house. In the front yard there was a fountian and a garden bed in front of the porch where my mother's flowers were blooming again. Sitting outside was my sister, sitting under the gazebo a little ways off texting on her phone. When Poochie saw her he began smiling and was ready to get out the car as soon as it came to a stop.