2. Baby Is Rewarded

-- Picture of Kollins and Melanie---

         As soon as I stepped out of my brothers car I could feel my adrenaline rushing. It was on and the games were about to begin. I could feel the crowds eyes gaze upon me as I waltzed towards the entrance of the club. I didn't even bother to look at the line of people waiting to get in, because I didn't care. If they wanted to stand out here at two in the morning waiting to get into a crowded and smelly club rather than be home, then happy retard day to them. Those people were none of my concern, after all I just wanted to do this and go home. Looking up at the guard I gave him the sweetest smile I could muster. I didn't need him giving me any hassle, so I went in my purse and took out a hundred dollar bill as well. He smiled at me with the biggest gap in his teeth I'd ever seen in my life. My smile got bigger as I held back a laugh. Had he'd kept his mouth closed I might have thought he was cute. It wouldn't have mattered anyway though, I promised to never love a man after all men have put me through. 

        Stopping in front of the bouncer at the door I cocked my head to the side, and let the game's begin. "Hi," I batted my eyelashes and reached my hand out to the bouncer. His eyes roamed my curves before he could even stutter out a simple, "W-whats good, ma?" When he reached out his hand I slid the bill into his palm and bit into my lip flirtatiously. "You don't mind if I go in right, it's really hot out tonight," I said throwing my hair over my shoulder and fanning myself. He nodded slowly as his eyes focused on my D cup breast. "Thanks cutie," I smiled over my shoulder before walking in. As usual Club Royal was packed, and the music was on point. DJ Millionaire was on the one's and two's and girls were twerking everywhere, even on the bar. Once again, they weren't my concern though, especially since their dancing was weak. Had I'd come in here to chill with any of the girls from the club, we'd put all these females to shame.

      I turned when I felt a hand wrap around my arm. "You forget about someone," Kollins asks putting his arm over my shoulder. I sigh in relief as he walks me upstairs to the VIP, where he daps the bouncer off and we go in. I'm thankful for that, because this guy wasn't even remotely attractive to me. It was usually the un-cute, and non-charming men that tended to get clingy, just from a little flirting here or there.The clingy guys were always the ones you had to watch out for too! Just the thought of clingy men made me shudder.

      "Come on, Melanie's at the bar," Kollins said damn near dragging me. He had obviously forgotten drinks were free, as he shoved through people to get to Melanie, whose ass was way at the end of the bar. "Where them niggas at," Kollins asked Melanie, not wasting any time. Melanie nodded over to a section with about ten people sitting around with bottle after bottle on their table. There were four guys, two who were handsome and two who... well weren't. I caught myself hoping the hot guys were the ones throwing out the dough, which wasn't usually the case when it came to pretty niggas. There was one guy that caught my eye, who had a beautiful peanut-butter brown skin tone, with hazel eyes, and thick muscular arms. The watch on his wrist was filled with diamonds and his Coach shoes looked fresh out the box. He definitely had heavy pockets!

             "You ready," I sighed and turned to my brother? I hadn't even looked at Melanie's ass. She knew we were on associate terms and not to speak to me unless I spoke first. I'd told her on more than one occasion that I may not speak back if I'm not in the mood to deal with her ass. Right now was just one of those times. 

              "Yep, just give me the signal and we'll be ready," he said ordering a drink, which gave me an idea. "Hey can you give me a bottle of your most expensive Patron, and send it to that table over there," I said pointing to the group. The bartender looked at me funny, "Ma'am they've payed for an open bar already...," I rolled my eyes and pushed the cash in my hand towards him. His eyes grew wide in shock, and my brother let out a slight chuckle. "Tell them its paid for and from my girl right here," I smiled at the bartender and pointed to Melanie on the left of me. She looked shocked and my brother looked confused as well. The bartender nodded and walked off with red cheeks. I turned to the couple to see them looking at me crazily. "Do I have something on my face," I asked pulling out my pocket mirror. I checked myself and rubbed my lips together making sure my lip gloss was spread evenly.