Chapter 8: The Luke That Works at Walmart & Teaches Mini-Golf

A/N: Oi! Plot twist! My friend gave me that idea! ;)

Recap: "Can you tell me your boyfriend's last name? You don't have to if you don't want to..." he trails of sheepishly.

Natalie's POV

        'Sure. Hemmings, Luke Hemmings." I say happily. I miss him but I can't wait to go on tour with him this year. I snap out of my daydream and look over at Louis. He looks unconsious. I restrain myself from screaming and run downstairs to where Harry, Liam, and Niall are all eating Nandos. 

"Guys! Louis.... FAINTED!" I inform them. Why am I freaking out so much? Because the last time someone I'm close to fainted, they never woke up again.

        I felt like my whole world was crashing down around me just thinking about them. I just fell to the floor (external link) and bawled my eyes out nonstop.

After hours, Louis came downstairs and saw me. He immediately ran over to me and I hugged him like I've known him for my whole life. I wipe at my eyes and pull away from look. I stand up. 

"I've gotta go call Luke." I tell Louis.

        The boys look confused so Louis tells them that Luke Hemmings is my boyfriend. Their eyes widen to a point I don't believe is possible. "LUKE HEMMINGS?!" I nod slowly.

"THE Luke Hemmings?! From 5SOS?!" They say in unison.

        I roll my eyes." No, the Luke Hemmings that works at Walmart and teaches minigolf!" I say sarcastically.